Steam RCT2 workbench maps...

Discussion in 'Digital Distribution & Mobile Game Applications' started by Bonkman, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Bonkman

Bonkman Active Member

Don't want to necro any old threads, and with the understanding that Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack is available on Steam, and if anyone is still mucking around with RCT2, I present a couple of my own creations:

Kingdom of Magik: kingmgik
    Idylwild Heights: idylhgts

Both are "workbenches", meaning sandboxes really. Both were done and uploaded to about 3 sites on the web way back in 2002. Recently rediscovered them and figured I'd save them from death. Both zip's have full info in the readme.txt's (I haven't changed anything in the readme or .sc6 files). Once you drop the .sc6 file in your /scenario directory and start the game, the maps can be found in the "Other Parks" tab. Both created using assets from the vanilla RCT2 (no expansion stuff included) and should work on all versions of RCT2, with or without expansions.

Files were also recently linked in the Steam RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 public group and on NewElement Designs website (NE hasn't approved release at the time of posting).

Enjoy!

2. Bonkman

Bonkman Active Member