Re: [BF2142] Complaint

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by shimmers, Jun 29, 2009.

1. shimmers

shimmers Just Joined

Link to old post.
    http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/contact-tog/244322-bf2142-complaint.html
    Accept my apologies on the way I wrote this up. I was drinking when I posted this and I can see how this would be mistaken for a serious complaint.
    The 45TH, have all way's valued the TOG members and their admins integrity on the Public servers.
    I apologise for any miss conceived Ideas that we are dissatisfied with your members or admins in any way.
    Also I Take all responsibility for any inconvenience this may have caused your clan.
    Thanks once again, shimmers.

1 person likes this.
  2. Leevers

Leevers Guest

shimmers, it's all good. your chat with maddog help clarified things a little and made myself look like a clown :p

No inconvenience. The admins are in place to keep the server running as it should be, and minor incidents with clan members are bound to happen.

I'm glad that the reasons behind the incident were understood and accepted for what was.

TOG makes every attempt to keep a good relationship with the other ladder teams, as good spirit and sportsmanship at the end of the day is what we're all about, and the majority of us enjoy gaming with friendly like minded people.... Unfortunately we get the few who disagree and causes problems, but thats to be expected :)

3. shimmers

shimmers Just Joined

Thanks for the quick reply Levvers, There's nothing worse than inter-clan bickering over a stupid mistake by a clan member [ me ], thanks for accepting my apology.

4. Leevers

Leevers Guest

No apology needed. I think we're all well aware of previous and existing inter-clan bickering that has and continues to causes problems for the 2142 community. This is why at TOG we try our best to keep our friendly relationships solid. Everyone knows who we are, and with that goes a responsibility to the entire TOG community to up-hold our Rules Of Engagement to ensure the TOG image is perceived the way it's intended.

Best of luck in the finals, as I'm sure you guys will be there!

5. Bayland

Bayland The Doctor

No worries, bro. After some squinting and heavy drinking your post made perfect sense to the team here.

6. shimmers

shimmers Just Joined

Now that's cleared up, could you ask Maddog not to point anything that fires a projectile at me.
    Please.
    I'm sick of the constant deaths.

7. Bayland

Bayland The Doctor

Perhaps you should try harder to not be seen. Here's an instructional video.

Ashlann likes this.
  8. maddog2204

maddog2204 Retired Moderator

I can't promise anything.:bigcool:

9. The Omen

The Omen Retired Moderator

fine i`ll shoot you then :)

10. shimmers

shimmers Just Joined

Omen, I lost the gist of what my original post was about. And that was to thank you for your help in the matter at the time.
    I always seem to say the right things at the wrong time or vice versa.
    Bayland, Looked at video and have decided I'm too old to learn new tricks. Thanks anyway.

11. The Omen

Thanks for the thankyou Shimmers....Much appreciated hearing that. I always try and find the time to sort out issues that arise on the server especially with other gaming communities. If you guys ever need help for anything else that arises be sure to let us know so we can try help out.
    Thanks again,
    Omen.

12. Bugsquash

Bugsquash Well-Known Member

Oh the Bromance in this thread is getting me excited ;)

13. The Omen

Quiet now Bugsquash or i`ll buy your game you play and come in and make an example of you like i did to most of the BF2 guys :)....
    dont poke the hornets nest buddy boy :) :)

14. Parkey

Parkey Well-Known Member

HAHAHAH Reg will never live that one down Omen.

I'm glad I pulled out of the match now. Still haven't got one over me Omen!;):D

15. Beavis

Beavis Well Torn Member and Previously Retired Captain

pppffttt...BF2

16. Squiz

Squiz Retired Moderator

the problem is Omen never came to BF2 and owned us, he only did it in his own game so i wouldnt get to worried Bug
    all talk and no action :p

17. Leevers

Leevers Guest

Not to mention that theoretically the Bf2 lads played the best part of our ladder team. We can't falsely assume that Omen took on the entire BF2 division :p
    I still have memories of that match. It was good fun! Don't think I've used RDX as a weapon like I did that night. Quite enjoyable taking out a whole squad with an RDX.

18. ReaperSmurf

ReaperSmurf ARMA Captain

At least Leevers was willing to come and play BF2... and eat some humble pie. Omen likes to stay within his comfort zone... :p

19. The Omen

Thats right !!...nice and comfy with 2400+ hours of bliss...dont think i could get used to throwing spears and chucking stones in BF Neanderthal :)