[DONE] Requesting Membership in TOG for Star Citizen

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by IMISFIT, Jun 10, 2017.

1. IMISFIT

IMISFIT Getting Started

Hey everyone. I've been looking for a home, and I think TOG is perfect for me. I go by Misfit in most games. I'm a 37yo guy from Rochester, NY. I love gaming and MMO's are hobby and obsession. I've played many MMO's, FPS, RPG's and I'm usually pretty good at them. Above all I'm layed back and enjoy joking and hanging out with layed back folks. I can be a ball buster, but my #1 rule is to be respectful, and you won't catch me being disrespectful ever. I hate drama, and usually just ignore such things and stay out of it. I'd consider myself to be very loyal. Anyway, I'd appreciate your consideration for membership. I'm looking for Star Citizen, but I'm actually not going to be able to buy it till next week or so. I also play Black Desert Online although I'm pretty new to that. Thanks for considering me for membership. Hope to see you in the verse.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2017
  2. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Brains Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions. Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox Servers. Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarize yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game. Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!