[DONE] Requestiong Full Membership Merely for the Forums

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by magx01, Jul 2, 2010.

1. magx01

magx01 Just Joined

Hello, I did not initially intend on requesting full membership, as I do not play online all that much and when I do it's generally with close friends or my brother, but I came to realize that the majority of the forums are locked to full members, and as such, I am now requesting full membership so I can interact with the community.

I just left gametrailers due to the.....lacking.....maturity level, and stumbled upon this site after googling 'gaming site for older gamers.' I'm 28, have been gaming since the late 80's, and am merely looking to interact with like minded, mature gamers who are above and beyond such tripe as 'trolling'' and fanboyish arguments.

Few things about me:

Anthony
    Male
    Canadian
    Gaming for 20+ Years
    Huge Ninja Gaiden fan (and yes, 2x Master Ninja :twisted:)
    Active blogger
    Admin of an upstart gaming site

Snott likes this.
  2. Keddle

Keddle Retired Moderator

Hi Anthony,

At this time you have chosen NO to becoming a full TOG member, if that was intentional then Welcome to TOG and enjoy our public areas. If you want to become a full member with access to our private gaming forums then you will need to go back to your USER CP (above left in the grey bar) and choose edit profile and scroll down to this question and change your answer. Being a full member of ToG gives you access to our many gaming divisions but you are welcome to participate to whatever degree that you are comfortable with.

Thanks,

Keddle

3. magx01

magx01 Just Joined

Oh, I had originally selcted no, as I thought it merely pertained to the 'clan' (online play).

I apologize, and will change that immediately.

4. Ashlann

Ashlann Retired Moderator

Thanks Anthony, all done.

[​IMG]

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 46 game divisions and over 40,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

5. magx01

magx01 Just Joined

Great, thanks!

6. Stuman

Stuman Guest

Interesting Blog - you should check out TWAU forum ;)

7. magx01

magx01 Just Joined

Thanks, and I already have ;)