Return to Everquest 2

Discussion in 'Free to grind' started by cowkiller, Oct 1, 2013.

1. cowkiller

cowkiller Active Member

still a fun game to play not playing this x pack and with Dreamcast now chargeing extra for game updates that they never did before not planing on returning till theres a new all in one

2. Dorfl

Dorfl Active Member

Supported? haha, good question.
    But we are in and having fun.

Just did the solo zone in some new downloadable ($) content and it was a huge amount of fun.

Puzzles to solve and a few small fights. But a real challenge that I completed in a few hours. Not a bad reward either.

3. Ranja

Ranja Well-Known Member

Been playing FFXIV, but been thinking about jumping in to see how things were in EQ2.

4. Kaladan

Kaladan Active Member

I am going to make a toon on Unrest. I recently made a toon on the RP server but will start fresh as you have a guild going. I'll look for an invite in the near future. :)

In regards to faction, is that a factor?

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  5. panther553212

panther553212 Just Joined

So EQ2 is coming out with Time Locked progression servers in the next little bit(the beta goes live on 7/7/15). The only negative is you have to pay the subscription to be on the servers. I am planning on playing on the PVE server and was not sure if there is interest from others? From looking around there doesn't seem to be a lot of guilds for the PVE server atm so I was thinking ToG could start one(whether it is official or not). Is anyone currently playing game or anyone that has/might want to play the game interested?

6. Ripp Savage

Ripp Savage Active Member

Two of us are playing beta on the PvE server and getting ready for launch at the end of July. Has anyone set up a TOG guild? I'd love to see one started up.

7. Ripp Savage

The new TLE servers open today at 3PM EST for those interested.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  8. Ripp Savage

If anyone is looking for a good guild there, check out Trusting in Fate. Good bunch of mature, friendly gamers.

If you haven't played EQ2 yet, you really should try it. It's a very underrated MMO.

9. Ranja

Ranja Well-Known Member

My wife and I started on the new TLE server and have been having a great time. We were pleasantly surprised that they added in the original starting boat/island area. It isn't exactly how it was in 2004, but its close enough and very enjoyable.