RUST - TOG Unofficial Server

Discussion in 'Survivalist Games (Public)' started by Harrowed, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Ant85

Ant85 Getting Started

Seems to be averaging 50-60 people during peak times, seen it as high as 70 though.

2. bakbom

bakbom Just Joined

GREAT SERVER ADMIN ABUSE BY YOUR STUPID CHUCK NORRIS GUY. teleports into our base and tries to steal our stuff and bans us.

3. Deadzy

Deadzy Well-Known Member

No 1. Its not a TOG Server, he can do what he likes.

No 2. Why would he steal your gear? No point in this as he owns the server and could spawn himself gear if he was so inclined, but he likes PLAYING the game in the correct way so he does not.

No 3. Banned you? Hmm you must have been doing something naughty I reckon.

No 4. Chances are if he was near you while Invisible he or someone thought you were suss so he would have been checking you out.

No 5. Preach elsewhere Chuck is going a great job.

4. Harrowed

Harrowed Well-Known Member

bakbom; I TP'd to someone of your group because there was reports of Aimbotting, when I arrived the building hadn't rendered yet.
    So I waited stuck in the foundation, and jumped to get out.
    I then asked to speak to the person involved.
    You all turn, shoot like rabid dogs and someone at the Motel starts hammering a Torrent site and I get disconnected.
    When I return to a fresh spawn, pissed off, I TP back and all hell breaks loose with you all spouting foul language after founl language in voice comms.
    I tell them, "You have 30 seconds to return the items from my body."
    Nothing but more F bombs.. And some idiot dropping the C bomb over and over... One person throws out something while the rest of you act like freaking douches..

I eventually had enough, kicked members who then came back straight away only to start cursing and f-bombing like truckers. More than over your limit of C bombs, I banned all of you so I didn't have to listen to it while I tried to find my items. Gave up.

Unbanned all 4 of you, only to get an abusive message on Steam, how they did that without sending a friends request was beyond me. Got pissed off, killed everyone's sleeping bodies, destroyed your home and showed you all how much fun it is to wake to a fresh spawn with nothing to show for it.

Now I find a message here with so much complete bullshit. Wasn't even there to steal anything. I don't know if you, the server is mine, but I WANT to play it.. I don't want to spawn things because it defeats the point of even having the server that I can play with other TOG'ers with. 10 years I have played with some of these members only to have some snott nosed lil foul mouthed ass-wipe more or less spitting in my face.

5. Dressy

Dressy Guest

If you have a compliant, please pm me, stating your case with screenshots or other evidence. In the meantime, please be civil on our forums.

6. jjwa

jjwa Just Joined

Has the server been wiped and the name changed, or did I somehow connect to the wrong server?

7. Deadzy

Deadzy Well-Known Member

Its a brand new server, about 50hrs old now I guess.

Old one was having issues.

8. Ant85

Ant85 Getting Started

FYI the C bomb is an instant perma ban (has been applied to many people before), for that alone you and your group deserved exactly what they got.

9. Kiz

Kiz Retired Captain

alright who nicked all my stuff last night ;) "Looks at Deadzy" haha

had 2 huts in different locations hidden in the rocks, a few items were left for me lol.,

10. Tombstonee

Tombstonee Active Member

I just tried joining with

net.connect 119.252.190.89:28075

Is this wrong? i only saw one person on the server...

11. Owen153

Owen153 Active Member

try: net.connect 119.252.190.56:29025
    I think the server was changed or moved at some stage.

12. tris2n

tris2n Just Joined

I will try to connect to the unofficial rust server in the next few days but I echo what has been said here in that it is the best game I've bought in a while.

There is a bit of a learning curve but once you get past the initial first steps, figure out how to survive and start to build your own place it really does reward in buckets, including the emotional high's/low's when you are raided and survive/die.

Great fun :D

13. MadMax

MadMax Well-Known Member

The 'other' server seemed to have gotten wiped, with no warning, or reason, so I've lost interest in that server for the moment, although I did like the daily air-drops and all weapons available thing. Plus it disappeared from the server listings for a few days.