Server stats?

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by diesalot, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diesalot

diesalot Active Member

Hey guys,

LPC | Diesalot here.

Just wondering if at all do you guys track the stats(kill/deaths) for your cod4 servers(Alpha/Bravo) at all?

I found the gametracker stats but that doesnt track kill/deaths..

I use UltraStats for our servers but cant seem to find any thing public anyway for your tracking..

2. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Will let the right people know about this mate, but from memory no stats are tracked on the TOG COD4 servers. :)

3. Mister.E

Mister.E Well-Known Member

Hey Dies :) - SaS is correct, my understanidng is we don't track the stats for the TOG COD4 servers.

Sif you need em anyway. Your stats state "Diesalot pwns everyone". :twisted:

Seeya in my sights...

4. diesalot

diesalot Active Member

lol no worries guys. I play a bit on your cod4 servers(why? because of the maturity of most of your members) and i thought i would ask as its good to see the kill / death ratios, most tks, who kills who the most, and who gets killed by who the most.

5. $inner

$inner Guest

This has been brought up before in the closed forums, TOG is not about stats and as such will not run stat program's on the servers

Sorry about that but i guess you could always look at all your medals on your stat site;)

6. diesalot

diesalot Active Member

Lol fair enough. I quess in such a large community such as tog to know the actual stats of who kills who the most and the ratios as well would cause even more ego clashes that what you get now between toggers. I meen why would you want in game text rage from toggers against other toggers and non toggers to be logged for all to be seen.

But thx guys for your quick responses.

Oh just one more question.. Why didnt you stream the charlie server as well to PbBans Sinner......

7. $inner

$inner Guest

Best you take the PBbans server question to the server admins, but when i was admin i saw no point as it was a closed server and hackers seem few and far between within TOG

But thanx for asking champ;)

8. $inner

$inner Guest

The EGO part makes me LOL all that while asking for stats lmfao

9. Pte_OMARK

Pte_OMARK Well-Known Member

if you have it (stats tracking) on LPC servers, why dont you play there more often? is it the maturity thing?

10. diesalot

diesalot Active Member

Ha Ha Ha. You guys really do rage more in cod4 than cod2 hey.

So many comments in the global chat from toggers like:
    1. Why dont you play you own servers?
    2. BS
    3. Wtf
    4. How did you know i was their?
    5. What perk lets you see me thru the walls.
    6. You just knew i was their didnt you!!!!
    or how about the 5 times you tk'd Friendly fire in a row before you rage quit the server Pte_OMARK.

Yep they are mature comments i see their ;)

Maybe if some of you guys didnt rage so much i wouldnt find it so amusing playing on your servers..

BUT YES I KNOW YOU GUYS WONT BE RUNNING STATS ON YOUR SERVERS. THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY EGOS QUESTIONS.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  11. Pte_OMARK

Pte_OMARK Well-Known Member

hey mate your the one who comes to the TOG servers "for the maturity" i'd never suggest such a thing exists in our servers.

as for the TK's that was a two way street, and it started with your buddy KNIFING me. no way that was an accident.

"Maybe if some of you guys didnt rage so much i wouldnt find it so amusing playing on your servers.."

i cant think of a polite way to say it apart from FOAD-IAF.

12. Lt Dirtyharry

Lt Dirtyharry Retired Advisor

:? you have it (stats tracking) on LPC servers, why dont you play there more often? is it the maturity thing?

diesalot i see nothing wrong with this question to you at all,its just a question and as far as i can tell it was not having a go at you either.
    you must have taken it the wrong way as far as i can tell,or maybe im just wrong,but in future please keep comments like yours to yourself.
    if you have a problem with stuff like bs,wtf and so on please pm myself or wombat2,i find your comments very sad,coming from a player of your standards.
    Please remember you are a guest in our forums and servers and antagonistic posts as this one will not be tolerated.
    i will let it go this time, but next time i will delete your post and a pm sent to blackwolf.

13. sas

sas Retired Moderator

This Thread is now locked and a PM sent to those that needed to know how to behave.

In the future please remember your manners and to check your behaviour at the door.

If you want any further explanations then PM me please

Karmicfloss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.