Sid Meiers Civ Beyond Earth Current issues

Discussion in 'RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others' started by astrospud, Oct 25, 2014.

1. astrospud

astrospud Sandpit Raker for Toy Box Captain

I've been having some graphics issues lately like split frames, artifacts and total lockups on blackscreen. Hopefully running windowed mode will help. If you have issues, maybe the following will go to helping address them:

Civilization: Beyond Earth Crashes, Errors, Resolution, Refresh Rate, Graphics, Performance Fixes - SegmentNext

2. Neshameh

Neshameh Getting Started

Dangit, I like the systems in Beyond Earth, but it just does not have the engaging play, at least for me, that Civ V does.
    You just dont care about the other AI players, they are minor nuisances at best to your expansion, and the aliens are just not a menace like barbarians are.
    I do hope they continue to develop it, but the only way I see it being interesting at this point, is all players, and no AI, the AI are just.....I dunno, bipolar? heh.

3. Xyth

Xyth Getting Started

I agree. I enjoyed 4 and 5, but I was underwhelmed with this new version. maybe once they release a patch, but balance is way out of wack.