So disappointed

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by Sister Julie, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Sister Julie

Sister Julie Well-Known Member

I am a big fan of the Direwolf20 pack. I even watch his videos, which he is very good at. But the latest 1.64 pack? For me it crashes every time I try and use it. Fortunately 1.52 works just fine.

Julie

2. DeeP

DeeP Retired Captain

I think its just one of those things .. first few months of a new pack tend to contain allot of issues ... they do however get ironed out which is why we are not looking to go to it until it is stable

3. Sister Julie

I had started to watch season 6 (never watched one of his "lets plays" before). That was the main reason I was going to try the 1.64 pack.

4. DarkDuck

DarkDuck Guardian Captain

the other thing is Minecraft itself is not the most stable game, give it time it will improve.

5. HenriDeacon

HenriDeacon Retired Captain

Is it crashing during the loading stage or during gameplay ?

If it is in-game try disabling Opis, as mapwriter can add to crashes and lag.

There are other map mods you can use instead.

I'm running the lastest Direwolf apart from Opis, plus Pams Harvestcraft, Damage Indicator and Builder mod without any problems.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  6. Sister Julie

Actually it crashes before it even opens.

7. HenriDeacon

Try removing Direwolf and reinstalling.

eg. Mine is located in C:\Users\Deacon\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks

8. Sister Julie

Unfortunately that did not help. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. I have yet to find a mod pack that is causing it to crash. I would love to play Direwolf20's new modpack but I can't find a way to get it to run. It isn't the FTB in general because the other modpacks work fine. I also see from some of his tweets that others are having the same issue.

Julie

9. Irimar

Irimar Retired Captain

If you go to the options tab in the launcher and click on the advanced options button, is there a -XX:permSize= or -XX:MaxPermSize= in the Additional Java Parameters box? If there's not, put one there with a value of at least 256m. This may not solve the problem, but it's a place to start.

10. Sister Julie

Unfortunately, while it gave the java more memory it did not solve the problem. The world starts to load and then it shuts down the internal server.

11. HenriDeacon

Just as a test Julie, could you disable a bunch of the mods and then see if the world loads up. I have found when that happens its a single mod causing it to shutdown. It could be a mod that is not vital to the gameplay.

12. Sister Julie

I have, in fact, been doing just that. I disabled about half the mods when I said to myself "I think Direwolf20 and his gang need to do a bit of work on the mod."

My concern is I won't be able to get it working on time for the next update on Serenity.

Julie

13. Irimar

Irimar Retired Captain

All right, I've got 2 more things you can try. In the options tab, click Force Update and then launch the pack. If that doesn't work, we'll try the next fix.

14. Sister Julie

First, thanks for all your help Irimar. I would rather tackle this now than wait until Serenity updates. It looks like it is going to take a long time to update so I am starting this and finish when I get back.

Also, would it help to send the crash report? Another thought was does the fact that I recently installed "forge" stop it from working? I didn't think to mention it before because none of the other mod packs have a problem.

Thanks all for all your help.

Julie:)

15. DarkDuck

Crash report may help, have you got Java updated etc etc? and what sort of system you running (64 bit windows 7 etc?) all that might help. Hope you had an otherwise good Christmas.

16. Sister Julie

It started to load. Stalled before world generated and loaded. Then crashed. Here is the crash report.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 12/27/13 12:09 AM
    Description: Registering texture

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at codechicken.lib.render.Vertex5.copy(Vertex5.java:50)
    at codechicken.lib.render.CCModel.copy(CCModel.java:748)
    at codechicken.lib.render.CCModel.copy(CCModel.java:940)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.ComponentStore.bakeCopy(ComponentStore.java:197)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.ComponentStore$BusXcvrPanelModel.<init>(ComponentStore.java:807)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.RenderGate$BusXcvr.<init>(RenderGate.java:1110)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.RenderGate.<clinit>(RenderGate.java:24)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.ComponentStore.registerIcons(ComponentStore.java:164)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.ItemPartGate.func_94581_a(ItemPartGate.java:69)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110573_f(TextureMap.java:186)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:62)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110549_a(SourceFile:133)
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SourceFile:99)
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SourceFile:87)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:543)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at codechicken.lib.render.Vertex5.copy(Vertex5.java:50)
    at codechicken.lib.render.CCModel.copy(CCModel.java:748)
    at codechicken.lib.render.CCModel.copy(CCModel.java:940)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.ComponentStore.bakeCopy(ComponentStore.java:197)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.ComponentStore$BusXcvrPanelModel.<init>(ComponentStore.java:807)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.RenderGate$BusXcvr.<init>(RenderGate.java:1110)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.RenderGate.<clinit>(RenderGate.java:24)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.ComponentStore.registerIcons(ComponentStore.java:164)
    at mrtjp.projectred.integration.ItemPartGate.func_94581_a(ItemPartGate.java:69)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110573_f(TextureMap.java:186)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:62)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:57)

-- Resource location being registered --
    Details:
    Resource location: minecraft:textures/atlas/blocks.png
    Texture object class: net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110549_a(SourceFile:133)
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SourceFile:99)
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SourceFile:87)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:543)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 108017184 bytes (103 MB) / 477626368 bytes (455 MB) up to 477626368 bytes (455 MB)
    JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2304M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=2048m -Xmx512M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.45.953 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.953 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 129 mods loaded, 129 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    FML{6.4.45.953} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.953.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.953} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.953.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale2} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    denLib{3.1.35} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MobiusCore{1.0.4} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    switches|pistontweak{1.3.0 build 25} [Switches|PistonTweak] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    arsmagica2{1.0.2b} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.0.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale2} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale2-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BiblioCraft{1.5.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Natura{2.1.12} [Natura] (Natura_1.6.4_2.1.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BiomesOPlenty{1.1.3} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.1.3.308.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.b10a} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b10a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.220} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.220.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Core{4.1.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.b10a} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.b10a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    IC2{2.0.316-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.316-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders{4.1.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy{4.1.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory{4.1.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport{4.1.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forestry{2.3.1.0} [Forestry for Minecraft] (Forestry-A-2.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BiblioWoodsForestry{1.3} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Billund{1.01} [BILLUND] (BILLUND1.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon{4.1.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.6.182} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.6.182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.b10a} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b10a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.b10a} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b10a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.b10a} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b10a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.b10a} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b10a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CompactSolars{4.4.19.224} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.6.4-4.4.19.224.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ComputerCraft{1.57} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.57.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CCTurtle{1.57} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.57.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    DenPipes-Forestry{1.1.8} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.6.4-1.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    DenPipes-Emerald{1.1.6} [DenPipes-Emerald] (DenPipes-Emerald-1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    DenPipes{2.1.18} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-1.6.4-2.1.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    EnderStorage{1.4.3.5} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ExtraUtilities{1.0.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization{0.8.23} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization.misc{0.8.23} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization.notify{0.8.23} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.23} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    GateCopy{3.1.4} [GateCopy] (GateCopy-1.6.4-3.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    iChunUtil{2.3.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    GraviGun{2.0.0} [GraviGun] (GravityGun2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Hats{2.0.2} [Hats] (Hats2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    HatStand{2.0.0} [HatStand] (HatStand2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    IC2NuclearControl{1.6.2c} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2c-ic2-experimental.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    IronChest{5.4.1.649} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.649.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Thaumcraft{4.0.5b} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.0.5b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.80} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.80.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Railcraft{8.3.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Waila{1.4.3} [Waila] (Waila_1.4.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.2.1} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ThaumicTinkerer{2.0} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-44.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MagicBees{2.1.9} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MFFS{3.5.0} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_v3.5.0.255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Mystcraft{0.10.11.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.11.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TwilightForest{1.20.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.20.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    numina{0.1.0-47} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.1.0-47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    powersuits{0.9.0-78} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-78.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Morph{0.4.0} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Morpheus{1.2} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.6.4-1.2.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NEIAddons{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NEIAddons|AE{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    OpenPeripheral{0.2.1} [OpenPeripheral] (OpenPeripheral-0.2.1-preview8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    OpenBlocks{1.2.2} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MapWriter{2.0.1} [MapWriter] (Opis_1.1.0_alpha.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Opis{1.1.0_alpha} [Opis] (Opis_1.1.0_alpha.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    PortalGun{2.0.1} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ProjRed|Core{4.1.0.13} [Project: Red-Core] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ProjRed|Compatability{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Compatability] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ProjRed|Integration{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ProjRed|Transmission{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ProjRed|Illumination{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ProjRed|Exploration{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    QuantumCraft{1.02_mc164} [qCraft] (qCraft1.02_mc164.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.b1a} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.b1a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.b1} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    switches{1.3.0} [Switches] (switches-1.6.4-universal-coremod-1.3.0.25.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TMechworks{DEV.21b1027} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_1.6.4_0.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Translocator{1.1.0.13} [Translocator] (Translocator 1.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    McMultipart{1.0.0.220} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.220.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.220} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.220.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
    Launched Version: 1.6.4
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 7660D GL version 4.2.12002 Compatibility Profile Context 9.12.0.0, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

17. Sister Julie

Windows 7, 64 bit system with 64 bit java running (latest version).

Thanks everyone for all the help.

Julie

18. Reaperat

Reaperat Getting Started

Sorry i can't look into this more I gave my pc memory to one of my kids for xmass so I am running on 1 gig and can't start Ftb
    So I can't test
    plus I don't know what is setting the JVM Flags

JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2304M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=2048m -Xmx512M

you have 2x -Xmx arguments
    the last -Xmx512M is setting your java memory @ 512 megs

so you get java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

plus set MaxPermSize=2048m to MaxPermSize=512m

with out testing I can't be more help

19. DarkDuck

maybe for the time being try a simpler JVM argument
    ie
    -Xmx4G -XX:permSize=512m

20. Irimar

Irimar Retired Captain

Yikes!

Try Duck's suggestion, that looks like a good place to start.