SOCOM US Navy Seals

Discussion in 'RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others' started by manic35, Jun 26, 2003.

1. manic35

manic35 Getting Started

I see from the recent poll (thanx Father) that there are over a dozen TOG members with PS2 8O

To my point! Is anyone hanging-out as much as I am for the release of SOCOM US Navy Seals? It was supposed to be released last week but got delayed :cry:

I have the demo disk and it is awesome. If you don't know about it and have a PS2 I highly recommend you get with the program and check out a few reviews.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/socomusnavyseals/index.html

http://www.gamers.com/game/1085559

And what about the voice-recognition head-set 8O You can use it in single and multiplayer modes!

2. Janus

Janus Hope is Alive

Yep. Been following this, as well as FFXI and GT4 for the PS2.

..now, if only they'd release the broadband pack for the PS2, I'll be a happy chappy. :mrgreen:

3. manic35

manic35 Getting Started

You can see what they are doing, waiting till they have half a dozen killer online titles before they release the broadband pack. Guess I can't blame them, I just wish they would hurry up and release the titles. Have Sony confirmed if GT4 is going to have online capabilities?????

4. Janus

Janus Hope is Alive

From gamers.com

A preview of Gran Turismo 4

Logitech are also releasing a new steering wheel specifically for GT4. Instead of the usual FF wheel's range of motion, the GT4 wheel will turn through 900 degrees - just like a real car's steering wheel. It should make the "Real Driving Simulator" even more real. :)

Can't wait!

5. Churchill

Churchill Retired Captain

This title is a definite for me. The next few months are going to be important for Australian online gaming. SWG on consoles, XBox live and Sony Online (PS2)....man I don't know which way to jump...and my budget is stretched to absolute breaking point...ahhhhh

6. manic35

manic35 Getting Started

Yes Churchill, I'm going to play the waiting game for a little while, (not too long) - after all I'm locked into the PS2 and I already have ADSL so unless Mr Sony gets real greedy, I'll be there with bells on! :p

The only problem is a mate and I compiled a list of all the must-have titles that are going to be released on PC and PS2 in the next 6 months and you are talking about $1000+. So something will have to give because my wife would kill me if even tried to spend that kind of dollars on games. :twisted: