[TOG] Star Citizen PvP with other orgs

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by DrZombieBWC, Oct 29, 2016.

1. DrZombieBWC

DrZombieBWC Just Joined

Greetings citizens,

My org ( Black Widow Company ) is getting ready for 3.0, and we are currently looking for other orgs to coordinate a gaming evening during AU and EU time for a few friendly arena commander battles.

Are you interested?

Sincerely yours,

DrZombie

2_islands likes this.
  2. Caro

Caro Retired Captain

Guys, BWC is a well established gaming community that is quite friendly (talking here as an ex-member). I would highly encourage you to reach back to them.

Cheers,

Caro

3. ohio.medic

ohio.medic Star Citizen Captain

Because I don't check this forum that often, I didn't reply sooner. Sorry for that.

As of right now we are not looking at officially scheduling any events with other Orgs. We are in general just posting times being played, and anyone can join if they wish without any commitments. Once more robust social features have been made available which also allow for easier grouping, we will be looking forward to schedule as well as participate in these kind of events.

In the meantime you can always post times you guys will be playing and some of our members may join in. You can post in the SC public forum and an Officer can make a cross post in the member forum. Once our forum consolidation takes place (hopefully soon) then both public and member forums will be in the same location.

http://www.theoldergamers.com/star-citizen-public-/

Enjoy the 'Verse!