Star Conflict - Steam F2P

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by GiantDave7, Feb 28, 2013.

  1. GiantDave7

    GiantDave7 Getting Started

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Messages:
    324
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Brisbane, Queensland
    Anyone interested or already had a look?
     
  2. Ange

    Ange Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2008
    Messages:
    193
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Melbourne, Australia
  3. Pinkeh

    Pinkeh Black Desert Online Captain

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2010
    Messages:
    3,414
    Likes Received:
    136
    Location:
    Sydney GMT+10:00
    doesnt look like a MMOG.
     
  4. GiantDave7

    GiantDave7 Getting Started

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Messages:
    324
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Brisbane, Queensland
    It's an mmog in the same way world of tanks is. Guess it depends on how you define mmog.
     
  5. Pinkeh

    Pinkeh Black Desert Online Captain

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2010
    Messages:
    3,414
    Likes Received:
    136
    Location:
    Sydney GMT+10:00
    i call world of tanks a multiplayer game with a lobby. :) otherwise an old game like starcraft could've been considered a "mmog"

    either way just make sure people understand that you dont get persistent worlds to fly around in like eve.
     
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  6. ToxicXistance

    ToxicXistance Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2013
    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Westminster, MA

    from what I have seen that pretty much sums it up
     
  7. Lurch

    Lurch Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 11, 2009
    Messages:
    1,153
    Likes Received:
    194
    Location:
    St. Louis, Missouri, USA
    Well... I don't know about this game now. I was all amped about it, until I heard TB talk about the repair costs, and his comment of... "The rich getting richer, and poor getting poorer".

    So in 6 months after release, you're going to have 10% of the community, with Galactic Credits coming out of their arses, pwning the remaining 90% of tier 1 noobs. :mad:

    Ummm... No, I don't need a rich mans ePeen snapping my face night after night, reminding me how crappy/poor I am at this game. I think I'll give this one a miss for now.
     
  8. PhearMark

    PhearMark Getting Started

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2013
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    Florida
    It's a fun game every once and a while, but it is very grindy (as most free to play games end up being) so unless you're dedicating a ton of time to it don't expect to get any quick returns back out of it.

    In and of itself, the gameplay is interesting enough to warrant a look if you like space-based 3rd person shooters.
     

Share This Page