Streamweaver App

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Streamweaver, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Streamweaver

Streamweaver Just Joined

Hey everyone. I picked up a pointer to this group from the advertisement for the Osgiliath Guild on Lord of the Rings Online Kinship Board and would like to join you guys.

I'm 40 and married (wife plays too) and a very longtime game fan. Been doing one form of gaming or another for the last 25+ years from table top RPGs and an avid MMO fan. I've tried most major MMOs but had the best experiences with AC, EQ, DAOC, COH, and WoW.

I've read and agree with the AUG and FAQ terms and conditions.

A bit about my playstyle. Mostly I'm a moderate on most fronts. I like to be effective but I'm not obsessed with power, I very much enjoy Roleplaying but it's a personal choice and I'm not a Nazi about it. I'd have to put myself down mostly as an explorer/quester, socializer/roleplayer.

What I'm looking for out of a guild is some interesting and fun folks who like to play together, are organized with events and are positively involved with their members. For my part I think I bring loyalty, dedication, a good sense of humor, good roleplaying and I'm hoping to be able to be a positive member of any guild I join.

I know LOTRO is off in the distance a bit but I'm currently playing World of Warcraft on the Steamwheedle Cartel server if you've got anyone over there as well.

Thanks for considering my application.

EDIT: Added explicit agreement to terms and conditions.

2. Tryhard

Tryhard Active Member

Hi and thanks for you appliation it seems your over 25 as stated in our requirements but i cant where,

You have read our AUP and FAQ and agree to it's terms and conditions.

Im sure some one of greater power will be along shortly to point this out.

Enjoy your stay

Wahoo 600 posts

3. Wooster

Wooster Well-Known Member

^^^^
    Never heard of him....:wink: :lol:

Anyhoo..
    Your post caught my eye because I thought you were offering some tantalisingly free software (the Streamweaver Application).. :lol:
    Welcome anyhoo bud..;)

4. Streamweaver

Streamweaver Just Joined

Yep read both the AUP and FAQ, they seem pretty straight foward and easy to understand. I agree to the terms and conditions.

5. Streamweaver

Streamweaver Just Joined

I've been using Streamweaver as an online name for years but a couple of years ago they actually did come out with printing software called Streamweaver. Guess I'm a trendsetter. :)

6. Vulcan21

Vulcan21 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG !

An admin will be along soon to process your application. :)

7. Aide

Aide Well-Known Member

Welcome to ToG, shouldn't be long now :)

8. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

G’day and welcome to the Barracks for New Recruits, if u have stated the right information in ur post such as Age (over25) and Agreement to the TOG AUP, then a friendly lil admin will come and strike u with the great ‘TOG’ stick.... it don’t hurt THAT much ;)

Once u have been formally toggerised then u will b able to join the rest of the platoon/battalion/squad/oh wotever for gaming goodness.... we have a Lounge Room which has cool refreshments and plenty of lively chat :) Please feel free to join ur fellow togsters and enjoy social get-togethers :idea:

NB. If ur around Brisbane or the GoldCoast in Queensland, Australia then u will find we have a very active group, in fact theres a BBQ planned for November 2006.... so sign up in my thread.... thats right, the one in my sig ;)

Cheers :)

You have been welcomed.......

9. CannonFodda

CannonFodda Retired Administrator

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You will now have full access to all parts of the TOG website
    • All TOG member only forums
    • All member only areas of the website
    Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have.
    You will find other TOG members most helpful if you take the time to ask any questions you may have.

The social heart of TOG can be found in “The Lounge Room”, where any topic is being discussed and debated. If you want to know the other TOG members across the whole of TOG visit the Lounge Room.
    Want to know when the next real life get together is of TOG members, again the lounge room is the place to be.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too, feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don’t forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers!
    [/FONT]

10. ausgamer

ausgamer Active Member

Welcome to the TOG's mate

Now that you have joined the rank's of TOG, check out the CODII forums

Enjoy your stay

Cheers

11. Jump_Honner

Jump_Honner Guest

Welcome to TOG