1. Ebonytears

Ebonytears Queen of the Abyss Staff Member Moderator

...to justify my stripes at the moment and Nintendo is not helping. They have been so focused on the 3DS that they haven't really been doing anything else *sigh*

I have finished uni for this semester and will scrape together that Wii Manual I've been promising :rolleyes: I did start it but found myself just compiling a list of links and I'd rather not do that. And now I seem to have lost it somewhere in amongst the mess that is my computer files at the moment.:?

Don't suppose someone could move that thread on the 3DS event to the handhelds section? I wasn't really paying attention and forgot about the handheld section.

2. Spunkmeyer

Spunkmeyer Getting Started

You shouldn't feel alone EB, I haven't even been able to revise or merely add to the PS3 FAQ in the same amount of time. Speaking of which, I unfortunately do not know if I will even get to it. If anyone else wishes to work on it, feel free, my life is a bit hectic at the moment.

I actually dropped my microbiology and organic chemistry classes for the summer semester to take much more stress relieving classes like lake kayaking. I feel like I'm living in a depressing country-western song right now :confused:... having my car hit, minor relationship problems, and had to put one of our dogs to sleep the other day. Add Sony/PSN being a bitch which makes me wonder why I don't rebuild my desktop and quit console gaming altogether.

Point is, I don't think you need any justification for your stripes EB, I don't think I've met anyone quite as dedicated to the Wii as you are.

Oh, and gratz on finishing yet another semester of higher learning! :)

3. Pure Mongrel

Pure Mongrel Well-Known Member

Guys, I can't speak for Cadder but ...

Stop stressing about it. Many of us busted our arses to get a lot of the stuff done for the division. We have since discovered that because of the casual nature of console gaming, a lot of that work was rarley taken advantage of.

Just do what you want, that you think is fun and that you have time for. At this stage we are far better serving the division by answering questions as they come up than writing guides, etc.

Just my two cents, the others may have a different take.

4. Ebonytears

Ebonytears Queen of the Abyss Staff Member Moderator

It's all good PM. After finishing assignments and exams I tend to collapse for a couple of days and then go into a cleaning/lose ends frenzy. The place looks a right mess as I totally neglect things while my head is fixated on the current 'omg I'm so going to fail this' adventure :D I start to feel bad that I haven't kept up with things. I get emotional - burst into tears yesterday because I couldn't get past the giant squid in Donkey Kong...my son helped me :oops:

I've taken a deep breath...and I'm getting back on track :)

5. Pure Mongrel

Pure Mongrel Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel better ... Giant squids bring me to tears as well. I am secure enough in my masculinity to share that with you! ;) :D

Ebonytears likes this.
  6. Cadder

Cadder Retired Captain

You might as well, PM... You said pretty much what i was going to say anyway ;)

Oh, and PS. I don't mind squids.