SWG refugee that was referred here

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by katonline, Jul 5, 2006.

1. katonline

katonline Just Joined

I was told to join this forum as I am a displaced gamer that is over 25. I have traveled down the MMORPG road...from EnB (that was killed) to SWG (that was killed basically), EVE then Wow, the DAoC, Beta on Roma Victor, Second Life and just yesterday, Ryzom.
    I am lost without my community and although we stay in touch on IM and email, it is not the same.
    I am a "grown-up" married with a Wow gaming husband. I am a professional and just want an immersive game that is fun with crafting AND combat. Wow has its place, but it is a bit mindless.
    I am not trying to start controversy or a Wow bashing thread. I just want to not feel alone in what I would like.

kat

2. Karmajay

Karmajay Retired Advisor

Kat, I've moved your post to its own thread so it does not get lost.

We would love to have you, just need you to post your age and that you have read and agree with the FAQ and AUp posted in the stickies of this forum. Then we can make you a member and you can start exploring your new community.

:)

3. Anisha

Anisha Retired Advisor

Welcome to TOG! Please read this and let us know that you have read and agree to the FAQ & AUP, so that we can make you a full member with access to the private forums. Thanks.

4. Judge_Kiwi

Judge_Kiwi Star Citizen: Vice Captain

(tick tick tick ... )

5. MajorDamage

MajorDamage Getting Started

Hello helloooo hellooooooooooo --- I think there's an echo in here! Come on Katonline, I know you're in here somewhere. Come out, come out where-ever you are.....................