TAKEDOWN *IN DEV*

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Ned, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Ned

Ned Public Forum Coordinator

SOURCE http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/shooter-games-range/423578-takedown-needs-you.html

[​IMG]

TAKEDOWN by Christian Allen, Serellan LLC — Kickstarter

EDIT: Official site - http://takedownthegame.com/

Looking good!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    welshman likes this.
  2. welshman

welshman Well-Known Member

I had seen the Kickstarter project over at the ROF (Rise of Flight, another Indie Developer, I'm supporting) and think it's a brilliant idea. It's time People like this are given the chance to get PC titles out there, instead of the Bigger Software Companies releasing the same ole, same ole.....Thanks for the Heads up Guys...will definately be keeping My eye on this and spreading the word :)

3. Leevers

Leevers Guest

hmmmm meh...

Honestly, there seems to be so many developers at the moment who are out to get back the old style of shooters and games that we all cry for, but at the end of the day, these private investors and small developers are always going to struggle to get final product to the market the way they intended. You can thank EA and Blizzard for that. Unless you have the funding along with the marketing power, it's always going to be an uphill battle.

I'd like to sit here and say I'm looking forward to this or I love the idea, but like everything these days... I'll believe it when I see it.

At the end of the day, having expectations these days is money down the drain.

Will watch and see what they make of it.

4. Ned

Ned Public Forum Coordinator