Tank Mechanic Simulator

Discussion in 'Games: Member articles & research.' started by Junkyarddog, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Junkyarddog

Junkyarddog Active Member

Just love the "Tank Mechanic" Beta I have been in, it will be out mid April or so. It is one of the most enjoyable games I have played in a very long time. Part puzzle game, part history lesson, and a "WHOLE" lot of fun. From crafting tank parts, to disassembly then Repair and Restore I really do get swept away and can step away from the rigors and stress of everyday life. Then Re-assembly , paint, camo, Embloms and decals. Its the full experience, you run your own shop, mind the finances, keep up your Shop, hopefully open your own Museum one day, but for me, its the extraction missions that I truly enjoy. Go out and use a shovel to a Metal Detector or Ground Penetrating Radar. I love driving around in my Jeep or my 4 wheeler and using my laptop and Sat photos, and my DRONE !!!!!! to try and find a old tank left over from WWII Battles. Then dig it off, clean it with a High Pressure Water gun and drag it back to sit outside my shop, and piece it together as finances allow. Its just , for me at least, the real deal and very cool experience I could NEVER hope to have , short of winning a few hundred million in the lottery. Coming to Steam in under 2 weeks. I dont think I have ever recommended a game more than I do( and soon will) this one . Especially if you are a History buff and fan of the era !!!!

Wenceslaus likes this.
  2. Wenceslaus

Wenceslaus Sauce Staff Member Moderator -= SILVER Patreon =-

Thank you, it sounds very interesting. I love my WOT garage but this looks much more fun - at least I would not need to get out of the tank 30 secs after the game starts :)

Wence Out

3. Junkyarddog

LoL , believe me, I know all about how to evacuate a Tank that has morphed into a Smelting Furnace !!! I spent many years , and way too much time (Not to Mention money) on WoT . I left it several years ago as the community was really picking up a good head of steam in journey of going to "Hell in a hand basket" as fast as WG could get it to go in their never tiring and ending quest for wealth, Pay to win,and get the most obnoxious pieces of filth we can to fleece to achieve this , FAME.(EDIT) Which they achieved with a staggering and jaw dropping amount of success I might add and in damn near recird time ! , as I am sure you and many other ToGers are keenly aware of .

So, in my undying wisdom I have accumulated over the years , I of course headed right for War Thunder .........:eek: . I am, without any doubts of my own, the SMARTEST DUMB-ASS I have ever known.

Wence I really think Tank mechanic Sim is just a fantastic game. It really does model some of the TV shows that were on history channel and Discovery , how they portrayed the Tank Restorer programs that had for a few years. You will disaasemble, repair , craft, rebuild, De-Rust , Prime, Paint , Camo, Decal, display, go out and dig up, and more at least 3 BASIC Tanks to beging with and more to be added. It started as a unsure and small project , now its a very exhausted and over worked Dev Team from South Americas pride and joy. They have done a fantastic Job modeling the tanks. To such a extent they can only push out 3, maybe 4 I am starting to hear, at launch . That was enough for me to generate a fast few hundred hours of play time in the last 2 months or so.

As of now I was told I am free to say that you should see the :

KV-1
    Sherman Easy 8
    Tiger H

that is the intent to release Tanks as of very short time ago.

Let me know if you do, I may be delayed in starting out as I have a current conflict with reality and lack of time and resources for the release week. I will be applying far too much time and loosing way to sleep though shortly after that as I race past you wanna be Tank Mechanics screaming down the back stretch ........ heheheh

JUNKYARD DOG "Professional Tank Restoring Lunatic"

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    Wenceslaus likes this.
  4. Wenceslaus

Wenceslaus Sauce Staff Member Moderator -= SILVER Patreon =-

Looks like the game is not yet on steam (but "coming soon"). I know it's a long host but my love is LT vz. 35 / PzKpfW 35(t) and obviously original prototype E-10 which become Jagdpanzer 38 (Sd.Kfz. 138/2) wrongly known as Hetzer.

Wence Out

Junkyarddog likes this.
  5. Junkyarddog

Its on Steam, just not visible to you (non-beta) just yet. If you want to see some screens you can do so by using my profile to access them. I will set them as public so you can . I have a email says I am allowed to make and reveal a Video or two, surely a screen shot is also covered :p , actually I know its ok. Give me 15 minutes and I have you a few, might even try to show you here if Steam allows me too, The devs will not mind, but since its not in Early Access seems Steam does mind for some greedy and inane reason.

6. Junkyarddog

Oh, I wanted to say , You know what they say about Hetzers... A Hetzer gotta Hezt ! lol

7. Junkyarddog

8. Junkyarddog

9. Junkyarddog

10. Junkyarddog

Hey Wence , wanted to let you know we kinda Threw the Tracks off the old Tank Simulator while adding in some things they thought, (dont they always do this same stuff, Team name doesnt matter, every damn time I swear)anyway, they "Thought was good from the inhouse testing"...insert random covering his ass Dev team leader jargon......and my all time Favorite , "We wanted to save this feature as a suprize and reward for all of you testers and you hard work helping us get to this point." steaming pile of bull pancakes. Reward me with software you want to do that, blah I digress. So here it is May 10th is launch day now , though now that I think about it I am not sure a year was specified , omg lol thats funny actually. Still about 30 days or so , I am sending you a link in a message , let me know if it works for you please sir, nothing bad its a steam link.

"Never trust the client"I was taught a long time a go when it came to gaming and testing of gaming software, and for damn sure "Never trust a Developer when he says every thing is in, we are going gold".

JYD