Tatiana Gonzmart -- application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Tatiana Gonzmart, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Tatiana Gonzmart

Tatiana Gonzmart Getting Started

Hi, my name is Tatiana Gonzmart (Michelle). I have read the FAQ and AUP, and agree to the terms and conditions. I'm was born in 1972 -- though for the record I'm 27 years old. I'm female, not married, work in IT, live the US, and have been playing games since the Atari 2600. Since the 2600, I've played many games on my C-64 (poke 53280,0, poke 53281,x), and following that have gamed solely on PCs.

The extent of games that I've played ranges to arcade games (which I miss), to MUDing in college, to RTS games on the PC, and more recently many "MMOs." My first MMO was EQ, followed by Anarchy Online, Planet Side, then City of Heroes, then beta for SWG (though I didn't play release), and then EQ2 for a mere two weeks, immediately followed with WoW, Guild Wars, and now Eve Online.

I'm looking for a responsible and fun community which to experience Eve. Upon reviewing your site and site activity, I'm very happy to have found TOG and hope you will review this application favorably.

My Eve play is casual, taking a backseat to a large guild I run in Warcraft. However, I find that I do enjoy Eve quite a bit and that the skill system lends itself to casual play. Regarding my direction in Eve, because I'm my character is somewhat new, I'm working toward skills with an immediate benefit to my corporation. I can use Miner II drills, I can control five drones from my Gallente cruiser and am presently working to bring those to Tech II status. Following that I'm planning to finish my hauler skills; currently I can fly an Iteron III with level one cargo expanders, and will bring that up Iteron V. Following that I'll reassess based on the corporation needs -- though I'd be happy to even start training in a different direction if needed.

Beyond Eve, I've love to take part in RTS games such as AOE III or Rise of Legends if there are interested players. And of course, I'm always on the look out for the next great game.

Thanks for taking time to review this application. Please let me know if you have questions. I looking forward to getting to know folks on the forums and in game!

Michelle

Addendum (why I'm looking for a new corporation in Eve)
    I'm currently a member of a new corp in the ASCN alliance and have pod jumped down to the 0.0 HQ. However, I'm having bad luck with this group. After agreeing to jump down (a little earlier for my skillset), I've had little to no support, no scheduled mining events (they're a logistics corp), an unresponsive corp channel, and forms with no traffic whatsoever. And worse, on Vent (I can use Vent or TS as needed), I'm often left listening to two younger brothers fight with each other. (--Which, mind you, was cute the first couple times. <grin>)

And unfortunately, I think all the above things are important to a healthy group, and certainly to a fun one. At the very least, they're important to me. In contrast to this current corporation, TOG seems to have a great group of folks, and this brings me to your doorstep.

2. Sleighty

Sleighty Retired Captain

Hi Michelle (Tatiana Gonzmart)
    Nice read, welcome to TOG :) a Admin should be a long soon to sign you up.

3. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to the TOG household, Tatiana Gonzmart :)

Soon an admin will come past and hit u with the TOG stick... once ur sent thru the door pls join the rest of the residents in the Lounge for a chat ;)

4. ACKA

ACKA Getting Started

Welcome to TOG, Tatiana Gonzmart.

5. VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot Getting Started

Welcome to TOG

6. Fox

Fox Clown Administrator

Welcome aboard :)

You will now have full access to all parts of the TOG website

* All TOG member only forums
    * All member only areas of the website

Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have.
    You will find other TOG members most helpful if you take the time to aks any questions you may have.

The social heart of TOG can be found in “The Lounge Room”, where any topic is being discussed and debated. If you want to know the other TOG members across the whole of TOG visit the Lounge Room.
    Want to know when the next real life get together is of TOG members, again the lounge room is the place to be.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too, feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don’t forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers!

7. Oomii

Oomii Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG

8. ausgamer

ausgamer Active Member

Welcome to the TOG's

9. Warnie

Warnie Active Member

Hey welcome to TOG enjoy your time with here and might see you in the lounge sometime.

10. Tatiana Gonzmart

Tatiana Gonzmart Getting Started

Thank you very much everyone. ^.^

11. Portents

Portents Getting Started

welcome

12. Tiger74

Tiger74 Guest

Welcome to TOG Tatiana!!!

13. Hossy

Hossy Well-Known Member

Hey hey welcome to TOG:)