the OLD TOG

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming and Nostalgia!' started by xCANIBALXCORPSx, Nov 3, 2017.

1. xCANIBALXCORPSx

xCANIBALXCORPSx Well-Known Member

I miss my Joystick that I had through progression through this forum

Tulgar likes this.
  2. xCANIBALXCORPSx

xCANIBALXCORPSx Well-Known Member

Apparently, I have insuffucient priviledges to post on other threads, WTF? Who has killed TOG??????? This isnt the way it was, fix it

3. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

Try logging out (use the Logout feature), clear your cookies & cache, log back in and try again. This happens to me now and then.

TOG has gone through different versions of forum programs. Maybe your credentials have been lost?

I see you have posted in Contact TOG section. It seems that posting in The Barracks tends to get more immediately attention...try there too.

TQQdles™

4. 2_islands

2_islands Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late! Staff Member Administrator Moderator

xCANIBALXCORPSx, you failed to answer my emails. As explained in your other threads, you created a new account whilst having an existing account. Until that was resolved, you did not have membership. Your other account is no longer so this one is now active with membership. You can now enter the members forums.

I suggest you be more polite.