[DONE] TOG App - Black Desert Online

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by wadis, Feb 26, 2016.

1. wadis

wadis Just Joined

Hi Wadis, 33 young.

long time gamer, played with tog in other mmos such as warhammer however never signed up, had a same guild of friends I played with for a long time form vanilla wow.

as time goes on, people get old, kids, lives etc.

see a lot of fun potentially to be had in this game as well as some pretty great benefits to being apart of a larger group.

sign me up.

cheers.

2. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 70,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

3. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Black Desert Online Captain

Hi Wadis

Welcome to the Older Gamers. You should now have access to the Black Desert Online forums in the MMORPG division. Introduce yourself on the forums. We're all excited with the release and will be discussing our options for the launch.

Regards,
    Pinkeh

4. wadis

wadis Just Joined

Thanks guys.

5. Maximumv

Maximumv Just Joined

Just purchased BDO

Hi Everyone,

Have been looking around for new MMORPG the past few years for a new I stop playing EverQuest 2 about 4-5 years ago , and The Secret world I just felt like it was missing something, never had time in the past few years to try Rift , as FPS games stole my free time.

BDO likes great on youtube and the reviews (still waiting for the game to download). So once I get in what server is TOG in and can I join ?

6. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Black Desert Online Captain

TOG is on the US server named Orwen