[DONE] TOG App - TSW

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Mittens, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Mittens

Mittens Getting Started

Hi,
    I have gone/go by variously Mittens, Noot or Nootle. Im currently playing The Secret World with the Dragons as Nootle (cos devils stole my more favoured sobriquets), as whom I am seeking TOG membership. Does whom work there?
    Dunno.
    :D random smilie... my three year old daughter requested the "dinosaur one". Its green, I guess that's close enough.Most of my info right there. Also im 35 and have variously been a scientist, box packer, bartender and nurse (currently the latter).
    Another contribution from my daughter:
    kkkkjnnnnnjjjnn[[[[//.../kkkikkkkkkk
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhghhujjjjjjjnjjjhhgf
    jgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuu
    :she normally mashes more randomly, so the repeated presses are kind of a development.
    I had a TRS80. Thats calculated to give me some retro cred, but in all honesty I lusted after the c64 my friend had, so my Dad got me the next best thing (lol). I did eventually get the c64, an amiga, some other stuff i cant remember... even some consoles until they got stolen in the great console stealing of... what was it... 2002? therabouts anyway, after which i devoted myself to the pc gaming master race exclusively. No one can fight past my dirty dishes to get this thing out of the house, and the wiring is... well lets call it a deterrent.
    Child just ran off crying because I asked for a raincheck on reading "how big is my bear" (spoiler: the bear is bigger than a pair of shoes, but not as big as a treehouse).
    MMO history is pretty extensive. WOW (meh, but also mindblowing cos it was my first), Conan (I was a member of tog for a bit in conan I think), swtor (so much potential...gone), lots of lotro (christ...its like... well iv been around since beta, and have lifetime... i keep dumping it and it keeps coming back essentially), GW2 (love gw2 technically... just wish it pulled me in to their world more) and ddo and neverwinter and runes of magic and that pirate one and other ones lost in the mists of time (oh and STO... its actually evolved into a great game!). I have Officered, Guild Leadered, hosed down dramas, distributed lewt and salved egos, but i generally just like killing absurdly difficult computer monsters. TSW lacks a lot technically, but just creams everything else for the old atmos. Its working for me.
    Darkmints, Jester1980 and I have been three manning a lot of the group content and doing pretty well. Still, I would love to see all the game has to offer and i would prefer not dealing with dirty pugs... life is too short, and some of the lfgs are insane (I never saw "reserved loot" until TSW... who the jimminies reserves loot for themselves in a pick up raid?! abominable). Ideally I quest in pleasant, supportive company and try to act likewise. Hence this application.
    Seems like a good place to end, also the daughter wants me to push her around in a cart. i would be a monster to refuse.
    I hope this missive finds you well,
    Mittens
    (aka Nootle, of the Dragons, hand of dissolution etc)
    Edit: also have a couple of alts for farming: Mittens0 and Zvi

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  2. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 65,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

3. Rick Fortune

Rick Fortune Well-Known Member

As the TSW admin gopher I bid you welcome. :)

4. Mittens

Mittens Getting Started

Coolies:) thanks Rick:D