TOG CONDUCT ON A NONTOG COD4 SERVER

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by jbwyatt, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbwyatt

jbwyatt Just Joined

Hi there as you known I am the owner of {UN} server in australia.Normally i dont do this but in the last month I saw lots of togs coming in my server acting very bad.today i was forced to kick TOG TOWLIE for using mic and say I AM NOT CALMING DOWN With a nasty voice.Well guess what TOWLIE you dont do this in TOG you don't do it in my server.ALso Lots other tog tags got used like TOG Fatbastard ( claming to be a son of tog) and TOG bullant (also son of tog) been acting a bit immature.What i would like to do is REMIND ALL TOGS the code of conduct outside tog servers.I will not tollerate any sh*t from any tog from now on please do your job and keep tog players in place.Thanks for your patient. REGARDS

2. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Far enough too mate :( Sorry for the bad behaviour, we at TOG do not tolerate this in the slightest. I will pass this on to the proper authorities

3. Ryo

Ryo Retired Administrator

Thanks mate, PM being sent now to make inquiries.

4. jbwyatt

jbwyatt Just Joined

THank you if you would like more info just add jbwyatt to xfire or click here
    xfire:join?game=cod4mp&server=202.60.83.115:28960

1 person likes this.
  5. BattleScoob

BattleScoob Retired Administrator

I've just sent a friend request to your Xfire profile mate. Will chat with you then.

6. Bunnyman

Bunnyman Guest

Where is your proof mate ? Seems to me you don't like getting owned on your own server . Sorry but if you don't have any proof then I don't recall doing this. So you make accusations against players on your server without any proof ?

Any accusation like this should be backed up with proof , so I presume you have a recording of my voice and showing something that voice was me ?

Please forward to me a copy to [edit: removed e-mail address] or upload it do a website ftp or Filefront so I may look at the evidence.

I think the basic premise in law "innocent until proven guilty" applies.

So is this all I am accused of doing "saying in nasty voice I AM NOT CALMING DOWN ??????? I think I have heard worse on your server both verbally and also in text chat with word from players using your own clan tags "UN" before their name (United Noobs) which is the name of the server and you haven't kicked them at all. So I would question the application of your rules which seem to favour your own "clan" members.. Does the word "c**t" allowed on your server ? Maybe you need to re-check your logs JbWyatt more carefully as there are plenty of your own clan texting this in the chat window when I kill them with my grenade launcher.. Seems they have taken a dislike to this particular weapon that I favour...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
  7. Ozeshin

Ozeshin Active Member

Dobber wyatt:rolleyes:

8. Dars183

Dars183 Retired Moderator

Towle this is already being looked at by the appropriate people and you will be informed of each stage of the process, till than you can you hold off posting about this please.

9. Dummy!

Dummy! Well-Known Member

Im hungry

1 person likes this.
  10. Bunnyman

Bunnyman Guest

Here is an example of how JbWyatt runs his server and sets an example for everyone who plays on it.. I am happy to swear on a stack of bibles and I know fellow TOG's who play on this server with me can back me up (Where are you Bullant??) Example one Swearing by the Admins (Console) seems to be permitted. I don't think TOG admins or Rcons allow this do they? Seems to me JbWyatt has a double standard, he can't have it both ways. He hasn't accused me of swearing. It would appear swearing is permissable after all the Admins appear to condone it, they do it themselves.

[​IMG]\

Encouraging players to dial the emergency response number (illegal ) from their mobile if they require the services of an admin !!! Is this guy serious ?? Unbelievable and his is alleging that I said something to the effect "I won't calm down " and is complaining about me !!!!

[​IMG]

It is also a known fact this server doesn't use PB. You can draw you own conclusion from that ..

Sorry I know Dars183 said don't reply but this has got my blood boiling !!!

edit: I have just contacted ************************ (heard of TOG and also COD4) so he knew what I was talking about.. Said that the server admin can be charged with Public Mischief for doing this (telling people to ring the emergency number for anything other than a real emergency !!!!)

This "person" has the gall and audacity to attack my maturity on TOG forums when just look how he acts !!!! Is anyone in TOG Hierachy going to take this "person" seriously?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
  11. Coot

Coot World of Warcraft Officer

Why would you play there? :confused:

12. Lt Dirtyharry

Lt Dirtyharry Retired Advisor

and fair enough to towle,if it was me m8 i would be doing the same,you should be able to reply to this,always two sides of the story in my books,and stand up for what you believe in towle.

13. Bunnyman

Bunnyman Guest

It's a free country and I haven't been banned because I haven't done anything wrong !!

14. Ozeshin

Ozeshin Active Member

I think Coot meant why play on a non PB server?
    I whore it up on the Internode servers along with quite a few other toggers so nobody is saying that you CAN'T....just I guess that it's an odd choice.

15. Lt Dirtyharry

Lt Dirtyharry Retired Advisor

:)we know you havent towle,and coot is not having a go at ya:Di think he is trying to say look what happens when you do play on another server,hence thats why i never bother,to much crap:cool:

16. YZ250

YZ250 Well-Known Member

I gotta agree with you Towle, having known you for a long time gaming now.
    Yes we need the proper investigation into the matter, but its hard on the person accused of something like this to sit back and bite their tongue.

I hope this is sorted quickly as a gr8 gamer in my eyes, name has already been tarnished.

Chin up Towle

17. Bunnyman

Bunnyman Guest

I think the screenshots I have provided indicate the "quality" of the server and it's Admin team... enough said. I am slightly disappointed that this thread wasn't deleted at the first post as I don't think these things should be discussed in the open ie accusations against TOG members regarding their alleged conduct but since it wasn't deleted , which I what I thought would have normally occurred , I have decided to defend myself. On a number of occasions the "UN" clan members have told me in the text chat to stop using the nade launcher/noob tube because it's my weapon of choice and I am killing them a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2008
  18. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Easy solution for you Towle is just to stop playing there mate :)

BTW as I was the first I have to tell you I dont have the locking or deleting powers for this forum ;)

19. Bunnyman

Bunnyman Guest

Warning Foul Language in Screenshot Below

Captured a Former Clan Leader from {UN}Jabroni swearing on their server tonight. I wonder if JbWyatt is going to complain about him or do anything ? Or is it just TOG members he has a beef with ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2008
  20. Beavis

Beavis Well Torn Member and Previously Retired Captain

So why are YOU playing on that server?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.