TOG in a youtube video?

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by NotoriousKiwi, Jun 29, 2020.

1. NotoriousKiwi

NotoriousKiwi Getting Started

Not sure what the rules are regarding this stuff but saw a video today featuring a bunch of people playing Squad with a TOG clan tag. Was wondering if that was a group of actual TOG members or just a coincidence.

Clip starts at 6:35 if the link does not take you right to it. Feel free to remove the post or whatnot if it's a bit random for this discussion board. Just piqued my curiosity is all.

2. Moose

Moose Simulation Games Captain

Great question and I look forward for an Admin or Mod to expand if required but in the meantime this link,
    under ‘Communications - Voice Recording (inc. Streaming)’.

The requirement is to have to consent of anyone in the stream as per our policy.

3. NotoriousKiwi

Ah I see, thanks for the clarification mate sorry for the mistake on my part. I tried to take a look but it says I don't have the permission to view that section so happy for those in charge to take it down if they like.

4. Moose

Moose Simulation Games Captain

No worries at all. Thanks for letting us know, that's something you should def have access to, have passed this to a Mod.

5. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Brains Staff Member Administrator Moderator

It looks like a third party video that recorded players with a TOG tag on. Hard for me to tell.

Don't know why you don't have access Kiwi

6. NotoriousKiwi

Might be the website just doesn't like me. I think there's a couple things I don't have access to but I'm also not sure how much of that is the fact that I'm not a full member and whatnot.

I also didn't want to be a pain and have staff looking around trying to fix it, I'm sure you've all got better things to be worrying about.