TOG KIDS

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Okies Girl, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Okies Girl

Okies Girl Active Member

I have a daughter who is 23. She is wanting to join a guild but I want her in one I trust and so does she. Both my husband and myself are toggers .My cousin it also in tog and her husband is an officer too. We were wondering if TOG had something for Jr Toggers or something like it. Her screen name is Serenity Usagi. Thanks for your help:)

2. Hicks

Hicks Well-Known Member

Depending on the game your playing, some TOGer's normally set up a Clan/Guild for the kids normally controlled by the adults with alt characters. It won't come under the "TOG" banner but ask around, you may even look at setting one up yourself if you can and say get her to recruit people like her friends to the Guild. Or she could start one up if she really wanted to do that, but again best bet is asking people like your doing for groups you can trust.

3. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

There is nothing official within TOG or associated to TOG to cater for younger people.

Within some games children of TOG members put a tag on TYG (The Younger Gamers) so that they can be visually associated with TOG but this has no official standing.

Unfortunately your daughter will need to wait another 2 years.

4. LCARSx64

LCARSx64 Getting Started

I like the idea of having a kid safe clan, Okies Girl, if you decide to start one send me a PM and I'll hook you up with hosting for forums and a website, free of charge of coarse. ;)

5. OldnBold

OldnBold Well-Known Member

What game does she play?

6. Gruntaz

Gruntaz Well-Known Member

See now this is where I get confused..unless there's a lot of fibbing going on about ages there are quite a few members here who are under 25 and open about it...if this "Wee" lass is from such a fine Tog pedigree shouldn't she be allowed the same lee way...:confused:

7. Hippy222

Hippy222 FPS Bartender and Still standing ... Captain

Yeah a TMAG "Mid Age" has a cool ring to it aswell...lets say a 18-25 age group for them younger gamers that are not rude and up in y a face.

Just a Idea...if i could host it i would...but getting the ok for the powers might be a bit hard :p

8. Wongdai

Wongdai Retired DC

I think you will find they are spouses of TOGers. There is a rule that the spouse of a TOGer doesn't have to be 25.

9. Gruntaz

Gruntaz Well-Known Member

Ahhh..got ya. I'd wondered about that...s'all good...:D

10. Okies Girl

Okies Girl Active Member

The only real thing she plays is Guild Wars.

11. Okies Girl

Okies Girl Active Member

I too like the Idea of the younger group and I would start it up but I just had surgery so I am in no shape right now to do it. Maybe I can look into it as soon as I am doing a bit better unless someone else does it first. I think this would be as big a his as TOG.

Hippy22 you might try and contect LCARSx64 and see if you two can work something out if you are serious about doing it.

Thanks forr all the help this is why I want her to be part of TOG.

12. OldnBold

OldnBold Well-Known Member

Send a PM to Tempeste. She is a TOG Moderator and is looking after Guild Wars atm

She also setup the TOG kids guild on Proudmoore Alliance WoW. I am sure she will help if she can ;)