Trainz Simulator

Discussion in 'Simulation' started by Ninja Gizmosis, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Well Auran have allowed me to place the following on our forums and it has been ok'd with the Admins .... so.....

The world's favourite rail simulator is undergoing an extreme makeover - all new graphics engine, new features, new levels of realism.

Trainz: A New Era is far more than a train driving simulation. It offers something for every train fan - from the tools to create your own rail line, commands to operate multiple trains, and a choice of simple or realistic cab controls to hop inside the cab and become a driver in charge a 3,000 tonne freight train or a high speed passenger service.

With the support of our fans from all around the world, we can deliver the best ever version of Trainz - Trainz Simulator: A New Era.

New Support Options for Trainz: A New Era Now Available!

To help support the development of Trainz: A New Era, and to help us bring you the highest quality simulator that the community's been waiting for; we've added the following options that you choose from or add to your current pledge of support.
    • Personally Commissioned Scenery Item
    • Large Collector Artwork on Canvas - 75cm x 45cm
    • Small Collector Artwork on Canvas - 50cm x 30cm
    • Billboard Advertisement
    • Custom Livery Traincar
    • 3D Avatar
    • Station or Industry Name
    • Street Name + Street Sign
    These are items you can order to have a lasting impact and add your personal touch to Trainz: A New Era. Help support the next generation of simulation games, today!

2. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

I have been working on Trainz 2009 - Trainz 2012 over the years and to me it is like a big train version of Minecraft.