Translucent Blue Xbox Question

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming and Nostalgia!' started by bwarme, Aug 12, 2015.

1. bwarme

bwarme Just Joined

So I have a Translucent Blue original xbox with about 50 original xbox games on the hard drive to include Kotor 1 & 2, Jedi Academy 1 & 2, Battlefront, Fable, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3; Medal of Honor, Black, Battlefield 2, and many more; plus thousands and thousands of emulated games for Atari, NES, SNES, Sega, etc. it has a toggle switch to change it back and forth from mod to standard. I bought this in-store brand new in the box overseas about ten years ago didn't know it was different until I plugged it in. I'm curious to hear what something like this would be worth, and whether to sell it or keep it, thanks in advance!

2. Buttersoft

Buttersoft Well-Known Member

We have no idea. Try somewhere like VGA, i guess :)

Or if you're in Aus, mb AussieArcade.

3. Schizo

Schizo Well-Known Member

The most cursed sports city in the US: Buffalo, NY
    The OG Xbox scene isn't terribly huge with collectors at the moment. I suspect it may pick up in a few years, but unfortunately most Xbox gear isn't worth a whole heckuva lot.

Unless you have the discs, cases, and manuals for the games, just having them stored on the HDD doesn't really add much value. Same goes for the emulated games. Most collectors want the physical media, and without that, you really just have a fancy emulation device.