Unofficial server - latest version with Economy

Discussion in 'Survivalist Games (Public)' started by Snappahead, Jan 25, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Snappahead

Snappahead Getting Started

Hi guys, I have not really been active in TOG for some time, and didn't find Rust listed here with a casual browse when I first started playing. Hope this doesn't ruffle any feathers posting this info here.

Anywho, I've enjoyed Rust and decided to start my own server. I've had a couple of TOG members come on now and then, so I thought I might post it here to let you guys know about it if you want to try out some of the newer features and have fun on a relatively new server.

Features:

Probably the biggest change is the Economy plugin. You get money in game for killing anything and everything (varying amounts), and can then use it to buy items. use /ehelp to see what you can do in game.

Remover tool - you can remove unwanted components and structures that you own by toggling the tool with /remove then shooting or hitting the structure.

Custom loot spawn list - you can only get M4's and C4 in airdrops, or by buying them (they are quite expensive). The rationale is to keep these items quite rare so it's a bit harder to become very powerful, very quickly. C4 also cannot be crafted in the game - the shop and airdrops are it.

Base Alarm - alerts you if your structure is damaged

Groups, PMs, stats and death messages.

That's about it. The server address is

Code:
    net.connect 119.252.190.96:29085
    List as AUS Economy/Groups/PVP/PM/Stats/Kits/Active Admin

Might see you in game!

2. Mister.E

Mister.E Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up :)

3. Mixzawa

Mixzawa Retired Captain

Gonna try our your server and see what I can do. I am really into the building in Rust and trade...if I don't have to resort to defending myself.