Update: 14.6.0 - Trinity Blessing change

Discussion in 'Warframe (Public)' started by hastarin, Sep 11, 2014.

1. hastarin

hastarin Active Member

2. Irimar

Irimar Retired Captain

I saw that, but I'm trying to work out if that's instead of the last change or just a modification to it.

3. Wobin

Wobin Well-Known Member

I've also heard reports that Excal's Radial Blind is now Line of Sight and Strength based on number of targets =\

4. roob

roob Retired Captain

trying to decide if I want to raise blessing back to max rank or not.

I can improve the % heal through + strength mods and keep it at a low cooldown, I think it gets to 88% with blind rage and the other one?

Max rank will ensure it has 100% heal without needing blind rage, but it's 12sec cooldown and you can't use it in a pinch in high lvl missions when you need it. I'll need to test a lower ranked one and see if 52% heal is still ok.

If they reduce the range on it then she's going into the garage for a while.

Sucks if they nerfed excels blind, I know loki is still ok with his.

5. Wobin

Wobin Well-Known Member

A 52% instant heal is not something to sneeze at, we'll just have to adjust _when_ we decide to react to health going down.

And Energy Vamp -all- the things.

And with the range, as long as it's roomwide, it'll be enough. People should be grouped up anyway, this'll just encourage proper teamwork

6. hastarin

hastarin Active Member

Excalibur's Radial Blind change wasn't meant to go live and was reverted. It will be line of sight in terms of walls, but crates and other mobs/players won't block it.

Trinity's Blessing was changed again in the latest hotfix, you can recast it whilst the damage absorbtion buff is in effect. So I see no reason not to max the mod now.

7. roob

roob Retired Captain

Seems odd they would do both of these changes, I guess it's to stop 100% effectiveness in a zero rank blessing. Max rank it is for me with blessing I guess.

With a potato in my trinity you can get enough points to do anything in her, so mod point limit is not an issue. ;)