[DONE] Vipers application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Vipersummer26, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Vipersummer26

Vipersummer26 Just Joined

Greetings im Steve a 26 year old from Florida who currently plays PotBS, League of Legands, and Lord of The Rings Online. the first gaming machine i owned was a nintendo and i wore it out before getting a Sega gen. i have not played any pen and paper games sadly. I want to join Tos because im looking for a Mature group of people who enjoy online gaming to play with, i have grown tired of grouping with random people who lack respect for other players. i play several hours a day since i take care of a sick grandparent i have plenty of time on my hands and online games help me relax.i hope yall will accept my application and i look forward to grouping with your memebers in the future.

2. DaRippa

DaRippa Retired Advisor

HiYa Viper (dylan)!!! Glad to see your post! These old decrepid coots in the barracks will be along shortly to approve you, once they do please find the MMO forums and the pirates of the burning sea sub forum and post up there as well. I know its alot of Epaperwork, but its well worth it. :cool:

3. Vipersummer26

Sure thing, thanks for all the info and help Ripper

4. Ace Rimsey

Ace Rimsey Company Commander

Hi there, I am sure Monty will come along to either approve your application or get you to post some explicit statement that you agree to the websites Ts & Cs.

When you have a full membership of the TOG website, click on the following link and post details of your ingame character (eg. Level, class), your time zone and any structures you may have and interest in joining our ship building program.

If your char is a bucaneer then you would probably need to join up to be able to get a Pirate treason to sail.

Our weekly open sea fleeting to help lowbies level up and capture new ships is on tonight as it is every week on Friday PM (EST) / Sat AM (AEDT).

If you are a cutthroat we help you into the ship closest to your current level. If you are a bucanneer we can give you or help scavenge any ship deeds you need as close as your current level.

As soon as you post and I get the confirmation email you can expect the invite within a few hours (recalling I am Australian so its AEDT) and you can join us straight away ingame by accepting the invite.

If you are below 15, park a ship in pensacola and we will start to help get you ships to use. If you are higher, we are currently fleeting out of Guanica in the Antillas (on the other side of San Juan on Hispanola).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Sticky: [JOIN] *** New Player Signup ***
    Ace Rimsey

Welcome aboard and hope to see you soon ingame once you have posted your characters details to our join up thread

All the Best

Ace

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  5. Vipersummer26

oh sorry if i forgot to put that but i have read and agree to the websites Ts & Cs

6. Markan

Markan Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG.

I'm not sure if you were planning to play LOTRO with us (we have a kinship on Elendilmir), but even if you do play elsewhere feel free to drop in an say hi to the LOTRO people :)

7. Snowbull

Snowbull Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 44,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

8. theantichris

theantichris Retired Captain

Welcome to ToG!

Check out our LoL section. There you can add your summoner name to our player list, get TeamSpeak info, and find instructions on joining our in game chat group.

Look forward to playing with you.