Discussion in 'Simulation' started by D3lthar, Feb 1, 2013.
Hell of a lot of fun, though when I'm in a bomber and see a red beaufighter I get this nervous tic.
Drop the torpedo and get out!
try having 9
lol the cat thing is soo true.
I've been playing British planes almost exclusively and I have to say that I love the Beaufort. It doesn't have a huge arsenal (when leveled up you can get two 500 lb bombs or my beloved torpedo) but it is fast and fairly agile for its size. There's no forward gun, so you're not distracted on bombing runs and if a fighter is on your tail, using F6 to take over the machine gun is fun.
Some recent news....
open beta now, and it seems we can spend real money...perhaps an actual division for this seems proper. no NDA either (the place-holder flight models on some aircraft...deplorable).
in game Mach5, and i am truly awful, presently...
we gonna get a sub forum or what ?
I'm puzzled why they have so many place-holder FM's given their previous work with the IL-2 series.
I've been concentrating on the US fighters, when I force myself to use slashing B&Z tactics rather than get into turning fights I do pretty well. If you can get enough of a lead to get a few sustained bursts into turning aircraft the .50cals are good at seperating wings.
Other than that, tearing through the middle of a dogfight and landing hits on 3 or 4 aircraft before breaking out the other side, getting some altitude and repeating the process pays off in terms of XP from assists and the odd kill.
Of course, if you attract the attention of one of the Russian or German UFO's you're toast
This is directly from the Russian Dev Forums.
New windows login / hall / boot
Players will be able to see the elements of the new interface immediately at the start of the game - this is a new login window, which now has an animated background.
Has been changed and the main screen hangar with function keys "to fight." Now you can join the fight with one button, and if you want to change any settings, then just move on her.
In addition, the choice of aircraft for IB / RB now going to fight.
Our damage model aircraft made a big step forward in the update 1.29. We added 10 new parts and specified all of the existing parts for all aircraft.
Together with the introduction of the right types of ammunition for absolutely all types of aircraft weapon it has led to the fact that air battle became even more furious, dynamic and interesting, and at the same time and historical, of course.
Damage from bombs, rockets and torpedoes was also given to the characteristics of historical prototypes.
Selection of tapes weapons
Now for all fighters available tape changing air armament. Separately for guns and machine guns, you can select one of the following bands: the universal, to attack air targets, to attack ground targets and covert attack. The latter option does not include tracers.
New planes were bombing the compound of 4 countries:
Became available for the Japanese "top" bombers - G5N, G8N. The first plane, being the largest aircraft in the game, able to carry four plain bomb.
And his older brother, G8N though capable of carrying a bomb load of 3 tons, but has three cannons in defensive turrets.
American branch have added a B-25. This legendary aircraft successfully entered between the A-20 and B-17, with six guns offensive weapons, and 1.5 tons of bombs.
The ranks of German planes expanded line of multipurpose aircraft Do.217: from Do.217E-2 c-ton load to the night interceptor Do.217N-1 c with 4 guns MG 151.
Soviet Tu-2 lineup now includes recent modifications, which allow higher booking.
Was added to a top British fighter jet Meteor Mk. 8, which can additionally be loaded with bombs and missiles.
The New Economy
Be announced later.
* Added an option in the settings to always display the fuel level.
* You can now see the full logbook any player
* In the study added checkboxes to enable / disable the display of the cost of repair the aircraft in different modes
* Now, instead of two separate reports on the experience and reward lions only one.
* Fixed the nonlinear default 1
* Fixed incorrect message when you try to screw flyugirovat
* Corrected nonlinearity axis interface
* In realistic battles hide large messages about getting experience, there are only small at the bottom
* Added a button on the token in repetition
* For members of the care now, the selected aircraft in the tooltip
* Added description of the achievements in the event log
* Added progress bar in the descriptions of achievements
* Now, all the achievements are the correct conditions for obtaining
* Achievements now displayed in the user log
* Now in a camera that follows the bomb, the game interface is shown
* Changed medals in the profile.
* Fixed display of tests that have several stages, debriefing
* Added a message "no flaps" when trying to use them on airplanes, where they are not
* On some aircraft is animated radiator. Their number will increase in the next patch.
* Improved animation air brakes
* On some aircraft includes the ability to bend the screw. Their number will increase in the next patch.
* Improved the effect of hitting the engineering / ground missiles
* Added bounce shells off the ground
* Includes the shadows of the pilots and infantry
* Added more realistic camera effects when shooting
* Fixed artifacts in reflections
* Improved drawing distant land in cloudy weather
* Fixed lighting pilots
* Fixed a bug with incorrect kollizhena balloon
* Replaced airfields in many missions
* Fixed visual models: Me.262, Ju.88, Me.410, A5M, A6M3, P-26,
* Fixed a British torpedo model
* Improved sound of explosion
* Improved sound engine stop
* Improved the sound of the plane hitting the player.
* Added sounds to the flaps and air brakes
* Added sound windmilling propeller
* Improved sound of cannon and machine guns
* Permission realistic bombing. Aircraft can now have a limit on the angle to drop the bomb.
* Added aerobatic smokes
* Changed FM La-5, La-7, Wirraway, Tempest, TBF-1c, SM.79, Me.410, Ki-49, Ju-87B, Ju-87D, Ju-87G, F1M2, D3A1, Boomerang, Beufighter , Me.262, Me.163
* Added buttons for remote motor control
* Reworked system murder airfield, now an award given for the damage and airfield, and not just for murder
* Fixed failure to issue the murder of an aircraft which has already been hit and repaired.
* Improved the behavior of the shooters in the historical and realistic battles.
* Fixed a bug where the camera can continue to monitor the target after its destruction.
* Changed the minimum level of fuel - 20 minutes and at least 30% of the tank.
* Leader of the link can not get in line, if any of the link is not repaired the plane for the selected country
* Improvements in the behavior of bots: should now properly take off and land.
* A new player can not now start playing in IB / RB without passing tutorial for takeoff / landing
* Fixed a bug where killing a friendly bot not fined
* Added bomb for P-26
* The procedure for obtaining the bomb pylons, some aircraft
* Added a reward for logins (?)
* Includes automatic support from tracker GameTrix
* Reduced the size of the client
* Optimized boot time in the hangar
* Significantly reduced the load to the mission
* Fixed a bug where the plane could not change in the first mission of the American campaign
* Fixed an issue where players complete the tutorial level of simulator
* Fixed a bug where the icon is not pictured in the discount group modifications of aircraft
* Fixed a bug where the typhoon could accelerate to 700 km / h in level flight at the ground, using the screw pitch
* Cargo ships lost 127 mm guns that were given to them by mistake
A post from the Dev forums about realistic bombing.
Translation isn't the best but it will do.
Certainly realistic bombing affect gameplay.
- It is impossible to dive and drop bombs on the target.
- You can not drop bombs on turns.
Now to reset the beavers have to fly only horizontally (almost). Thus:
- Beavers would be more difficult to hit moving targets.
- Is a risk that the purpose to which the bomb dropped from a height, will hit the fighter or attack aircraft (high probability).
- Now the beavers will take less than ground targets that affect the return (unless the final new economy will be in favor of beavers).
- I have not noticed that the beavers are tenacious.
For me, this innovation at the moment uncomfortable, but I think it is right and it is a plus.
- Realistic (not argue with that. Pity that it was not introduced from the start)
- Prolong the fighting, as the pile of beavers can no longer make a couple of minutes nazemku.
- Reduce or disappear bombers who dive beaver taking packs of ground targets and are killed in a pile of enemies.
Neutral point: drop interest playing beaver, which will reduce their population in the fighting (Those who are left to fly beaver thrills of time and adapt to the changes.)
"I have not noticed that the beavers are tenacious"
OK riiiight ..... wtf ?
1st post has been updated, please check the post.
I don't think the Russian is translating quite right... :w
But please, please, please let the economy change make missions worth playing!
I'm also hopeful for the new damage models (especially if they make bombers more durable).
It sounds like dive bombing has been nerfed though.
[Frank Drebin] Nice beaver! [/FD]
I wish to unleash a 1000lb bomb made entirely of BEAVERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Wonder when we can expect the patch. Thank**** there is something between the A-20 and the B-17. What an empty tree that is.
So when is this happening ?