Warframe

Discussion in 'Free to Shoot' started by Chief, Jan 22, 2013.

1. General Doom

General Doom World of Tanks: Vice Division Captain

Won't be too big a drama, I will get my alt kicked out of the clan.

2. Jock Wiz

Jock Wiz Just Joined

Congratulations on your appointment and good-luck!

3. Jock Wiz

Jock Wiz Just Joined

Congratulations on your appointment and Good Luck!

4. FRIENDLYUNIT

FRIENDLYUNIT Well-Known Member

Feel free to kick me, if you haven't already. Haven't played in a long time.

5. Nearnaeth

Nearnaeth Getting Started

Anyone still playing Warframe?

6. Wobin

Wobin Well-Known Member

Not so much, but we do still have a Dojo with appropriate blueprints and the like

7. General Doom

General Doom World of Tanks: Vice Division Captain

Yeah - the game has a pretty big downturn for a lot of the old TOGer's who have/had been playing it. After about 500hrs I just got tired of the game.
    Still log in for the daily rewards, but that pretty much is it for me atm.

8. Strywulf

Strywulf Just Joined

Hi guys, just started playing WF! Impressed with the gameplay and the Co-op element of it. How many guys active? Quick glance at forums appears that people have fallen out of love with it.

UK gamer Strywulf ingame if anyone contacts! Thanks all o7

9. vortex05

vortex05 Just Joined

Do you still need a key? I thought the game is now live.

Anyways in game character: Vortex05

Rhino
    Speciality: Generally sustained damage.

Possible loadouts:
    Bullet hose:
    Primary: Tetra
    Secondary: Dex Furious
    Meele: Kestrel

Endurance:
    Primary: Tetra / Boltor
    Secondary: Kunai
    Meele: Kestrel / Gram / Galatine (Depending on crowd control level)

Experimental (Current loadout)
    Primary: Dread + explosive
    Secondary: Dex Furious
    Meele: Hate

Testing out a stalker config here don't really like the hate but the Dread is quite nice so far.

10. chocky

chocky Just Joined

Hi all i have started to play WF again after a long break and im loveing it even more then before i have a clan call purple smoke just 2 people atm looking for active people to play with im not trying to look for more members just other active players
    in game name is cookiesz

11. Eponymous

Eponymous Clan Invite Monkey

Still love the game but I've been sucked into Elder scrolls online at the moment. I'll be back in game now and then but not as hard core as I was. So see you in game.

12. VladamirLutrova

VladamirLutrova Guild Wars 2 Officer

I know I'm late to the party but only just found this game today. Didn't think I'd like it much but after 6hrs straight I can see myself playing it for a while. If we have a TOG clan going or if anyone has a personal clan I could join, let me know.

13. roob

roob Well-Known Member

The TOG clan is very small.

Checking today there's 30 members in the group and only around 4 that have logged in the last week.

We're part of a much larger alliance, but it's hard to know what time zones people are in and you just can't pug it with someone outside your region and expect good latency.

I picked up a good cheap pack on the latest steam sale and it's opened up quite a few warframe slots for me. Nekros will be open in a day or so and that'll make getting oberon a bit easier.
    I stuck a forma on my trini and she's looking good for a better setup when I max lvl her again. I'm really liking her changes and her survivability.

Update 14 is not too far off and that will probably be a large event also.

Black Ice and the guys have done a lot of work on the clan Dojo and it's very well kitted out for researching.

I'm on most days and can do a clan invite and hang out in teamspeak quite a bit (somewhere). Warframe name is roob, just send me a friend request ;)

14. Eponymous

Yeah it's smallish and really it has no "presence" I guess but with our alliance we do ok. I've been playing on and off since start up and I love the game - it came out when defiance launched. As a result I've never really used my Defiance lifetime membership - I just Warframe insted 8)

Shan aka Epie

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  15. Eponymous

Roob I wasn't sure if you were the sociable type - one of the previous problems with the Clan was a few of the folks were asocial and didn't like doing clan runs - I think clan runs where you know your role and so do your team mates, can be great fun more so with the newer stuff in the game.

I have a ton of keys so we can run the void derelict etc as much as we would wish. I'd love to see us build a bit more community in the clan.

I'm rank 10 going on 11 and I'll very happily play till all hours and do long halls on the game - I'm not much of a TS'er I prefer to just type but I'll set up TS again and we can work out a room in the TOG mansion for us to talk in.

PS you Triny just needs max power so you can run with Link up all the time and ways of doing damage to yourself so they take it like a rocket launcher - I'm sure your doing that tho so I'd love to get some more insight on your survivability needs, I don't play my Triny so much any more, I'm more often in my Loki these days.

16. VladamirLutrova

I sent a friend request last night roob. I'll check when I get home from work today. I'm still learning the ins and outs of the game and still have many areas to open up, but still enjoying it. Finding it hard to get people doing certain missions I need though. I'm one mission away from..... Can't think of the name, but the mission before it no one seems to do. I'll edit this when I'm home. :p

17. VladamirLutrova

Actually, I'm 3 missions away from Europa which is the closest area for me to get Control Modules. Problem is, the Mobile Defense mission I need to do is NEVER being run by anyone else and I'm not good enough to even attempt to solo it.

18. roob

roob Well-Known Member

I sent out a clan invite for you Vlad.

I have a bunch of T4 keys I am saving for a rainy day (and a couple more people) as I don't think I have the right setup to solo them without taking forever.

I'm usually in teamspeak quite often and if you're in need of some advice or a hand with a mission then give me a poke ;)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  19. Reeve_aw11

Reeve_aw11 Just Joined

new player here! :D and Galvan0x might come join too! (I think his name on the TOG forums is Reno? might be wrong).

I've sent Roob an invite, can't wait to play with you guys! :D

20. BlackIce

BlackIce Guardian Division Captain

Its been a long time since I have had to deal with this, but when we started, General Doom and I worked together to unlock the map asap (to get access to alerts which was the only way to get certain items and frames back then).
    We both went in different directions, then got together and ran every second mission.
    The trick is that when you run a mission, you also unlock every node that touches this mission. Getting someone to take you into a hub mission and completing it can unlock four different missions for you.

You won't really need to coordinate like we did, because most others will have all missions unlocked.
    In a short amount of time of grouping you can pick and choose missions that will give you the most coverage for the least amount of runs.

Make sure you do each boss planet. These are normally at the end of a line so running them will only give you one bonus mission unlocked, but these missions are where you get your frame parts and rare resource drops. You will run these a lot.

Later on you will need to come back and complete all missions on a planet so you can unlock Nightmare mode for that planet. You need to have completed 100% of the missions on a planet to get access to this.