[DONE] Wave

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Seranni, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Seranni

Seranni Just Joined

Hey Peeps,

I stumbled across TOG after browsing the ESO Guild Recruitment pages, (I previously played on NA but am looking to restart EU side), and ended up here after reading some of the good things other members have to say.

Having played most MMOs known to mankind and alienkind probably, EVE, WoW, TERA EU & NA, Wildstar, City of Heroes/Villains (RIP Miss u <3), Aion, GW1 & Gw2...plus Diablo 1, 2 and 3 on occasion... I'm a little surprised and disappointed I haven't come across TOG before, being of the older persuasion :)

I've been a hardcore raider before, it was a time I remember fondly, I had huge amounts of respect for my GM and would have done just about anything for him (within reason ofc :oops:), but real life happened and my priorities changed a few years ago, now I'm looking to have some nice company and no drama, on my adventures and find a new home that I hope may span across more than one game.

As soon as they stop with this loooooong maintenance, I'll be able to resubscribe to ESO and actually make a character....at the moment I'm level -1 and considering a Sorcerer or a Templar or both eventually...name is unknown depends what is left :eek:

Fingers crossed for acceptance,

Sera

2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 65,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

3. jac0me

jac0me Active Member

Hi Seranni, welcome to TOG! I'm Guild Leader for our NA ESO division and I'd like to help point you in the right direction :)

We currently have a guild on each megaserver. All you have to do to join us in game is list your @ account name in the signup threads;

EU:http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/eu-guild-older-gamers/536384-please-post-your-name-here-guild-invite-21.html#post4223414

NA:http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/na-oc-guild-tog/545345-official-tog-sign-up-thread-post-here-get-invited-guild-47.html#post4223639

Also stop by and say hello on the forums :D

http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/elder-scrolls-online/

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  4. Seranni

Seranni Just Joined

Hey Guys,

Thank you both for your speedy replies. I'll join NA ESO for now as I have characters there already, although nothing maxed yet, as I can see EU people play there as well and I was a little worried I'd miss everything being in a different timezone.

I'll post on the relevant section for an invite. :D

Sera