Weapon Swap

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online (Public)' started by zyric, Feb 16, 2014.

1. zyric

zyric Active Member

For those of you that got over level 15 I have a question for you. I am going to assume that when you can do a weapon swap you get a completely new active power bar. Do you know if you get the passive bonuses from having powers slotted even when that weapon isn't active, or do the passive bonus only become applied when you swap to the weapon that has the appropriate power slotted on it?

Hopefully that made sense.

2. Nadir

Nadir Active Member

From a video I saw you get a new power bar with what you want in it (so 5 new buttons if you want).
    The passive bonuses will come with the weapon equipped most of the passives are quite descriptive about when they are active (but weapon ones normally require the weapon to be equipped). Some class passives are active all the time I believe or when a spell from that tree is slotted. Hope that helps some.

3. zyric

zyric Active Member

It does some, but what am specifically wondering is if I slot say the werewolf transformation on the second weapon, will I get the passive tied to having it slotted even when I'm not using the weapon.

Specifically:

Blood Rage 0 / 2
    Generate (2/5) ultimate by taking damage.
    Must be in humanoid form.
    Must have Werewolf Transformation slotted

taken from:
    Skills - Elder Scrolls Online