Weekend fun

Discussion in 'The Clancy Division (Public)' started by DaedalusAlpha, Apr 29, 2016.

1. DaedalusAlpha

DaedalusAlpha Well-Known Member

I haven't done the incursion yet and would like to have a TOG team to tag along with. Also I'd like to go with a full TOG team into the DZ.

So I'm thinking to make myself available between 11:00 and 22:00 UTC on saturday and sunday. I hope that sometime between those times there should be enough toggers online for a full team :)

My gear score is around 150-160, I'm on PC.

You can use for example this link to see what those times are for you:
    (UTC/GMT) Time Zone Converter Difference Calculator

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  2. Binary-Ninja

Binary-Ninja Well-Known Member

@Daedalus with your gear score at 150 - 160 that is going to be quiet low for incursion .. Maybe wait till reset and buy some higher end gear to get closer to 190's to give you some buffer room .. I tried it at 193 and found you still get hit extremely hard and or die instantly ..

3. DaedalusAlpha

The incursion does say minimum 140 gear score and recommended 160 on hard, so I think it should be possible at least. But I could go for just DZ as well, get me some better gear. Or missions on challenging is fun as well. I'm not picky :)

4. Binary-Ninja

I really cant say as last time i tried the protection from elites thing was broken so i might of been feeling it worse from that part .. You can always buy striker stuff from special weapons vendor in BoO to boost your score .. Do you have Phoenix Credits..

The Challenge modes say 130 + but you can die on them even at high gear scores .. I think it is always better to be a bit above minimum but will have it see if the protection from elites stuff being fixed now makes a difference to just how much damage you get...

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  5. AdmiralTriggerH

AdmiralTriggerH Retired Captain

What platform?
    If PC hit me up

6. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

Now that my internet is back on, I will try to make it online this weekend (Saturday/sunday nights) for a bit of catch up.

7. Nefarious*au

Nefarious*au Active Member

If your gear is low then just make sure you stack stam. There's a few of us who can easily carry a well undergeared person through it.

8. Topfuel

Topfuel Well-Known Member

Has anyone played since the patch?, I played for about 30mins today and had so much lag and kept getting booted with an error delta 20004001.

I play on the pc and was wondering if people that play on consoles have the same lag problems and bugs?

9. Binary-Ninja

I played general game today was fine .. Haven't tried incursion as waiting to see if i can get some more gear

10. DaedalusAlpha

I'm on PC, I added that to the original post.

It would also be fun to try to get more than one team of toggers together in the DZ, we would own that so much :)

11. Topfuel

Topfuel Well-Known Member

I believe the problem was my gpu cant play at the settings I was playing at before the patch, I checked the fps and it was dropping to 10fps so I turned everything down to low and now I get a solid 60fps, I still get lag but atleast I can hit a target and get away from grenades.

If anyone needs help with hard mode falcon lost just let me know, I have a 190+ in 4 set sentry/2 set striker and a 190+ in 4 set tactician with 55k SP when activated.

12. Binary-Ninja

Not sure the recent patch would of done much to GFX / Game to cause lag .. Have you tried other games to check your GFX card isn't failing

13. flyinkiwi

flyinkiwi Active Member

I've been seeing a lot of lag in game recently, and its not gfx lag, I think its server lag because everything slows, not just me.

14. Binary-Ninja

well rest is going on now see if that fixes anything , but in cant say i have seen any lag on Xbox One .. maybe it is only occurring on PC servers

15. flyinkiwi

flyinkiwi Active Member

When you aim squarely at a moving mobs head but the target recticle doesn't change colour to red, that can only be server lag. I see it a lot in Incursions.

16. DaedalusAlpha

I had something like that happening to me yesterday. I had two enemies that I couldn't fire at, and that didn't see me. I could walk around right in front of them and they didn't even flinch. Then all of a sudden they saw me and I started taking damage, even after hiding behind a car (they were probably still seeing me as their positions in my client didn't represent the actual positions. It's a bit embarrassing to be killed by two normal lvl 28 red enemies when you have just killed a helicopter on hard :p

17. Wonderbread

Wonderbread Getting Started

be happy to do incursions or whatever with ya if i'm online m8