What a dumb thing to fall for...

Discussion in 'Survivalist Games (Public)' started by Talisman, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Talisman

Talisman Well-Known Member

So there I am, half of my belongings on my back, wandering around gathering resources and killing zombies, a guy walks up to me, naked, nothing but a rock, uses the in game chat, so I can tell it's just a young kid, 'can you help me', 'can you give me a hand', 'can you give me some food, i'm staving'...I am thinking something seemed a bit off, but too late shotgun blast to the chest from his friend (Slayyer) in the nearby building.

Sad thing is, I am sure I saw that happen in a movie and thought - I would never fall for that.

2. Ransep

Ransep Getting Started

Yeah Slayyer is known for doing that sort of thing. Consider him KOS and also why we shoot any non toggers - clothed or not.

3. Merv

Merv Active Member

If someone comes into TOG town without TOG tags, I give them a quick. "This is a restricted area, leave or be shot." If they fail to comply, they get a swift bullet to the face.

Simple :D

Oh and Anyone outside of TOG town who isn't a TOG member. It's sorta becoming KOS for me. Most of them have formed alliances to KOS anyone in TOG tags.

4. roob

roob Retired Captain

Anyone not TOG offering to help (with resources) or asking for help is usually trying to get you in close and/or distract you.

DTA! (don't trust anyone). They'll either pull out a shotty and blow you away or have a friend come up behind you.

The only non-TOG guys I trust who use in game voice coms are the TYG guys and I usually know who they are and where they live.

Anyone else I assume they are out to kill me.

;)

5. Deweyoxberg

Deweyoxberg Well-Known Member

I don't even trust the TOG guys. That Melker and Harrowed... ;)

6. Merv

Merv Active Member

Harrowed shot me the other day, than got upset when I fired back. haha