What are your Minecraft resolutions?

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by Sorontar, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Sorontar

Sorontar Retired Captain

I have written a thread in the Lounge asking Toggers for their New Year's gaming resolutions (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/lounge-room/525985-what-your-gaming-resolutions.html#post3971997) but I also wonder what people's plans are for Minecraft in 2014?

Do you have a particular structure you want to make? Is there a Mod you want to try? Are you planning a machine or an entire map?

Myself, I want to find the time to play Minecraft again. I have only been able to sporatically play single player in the last six months. I have started a special project (Gatchaman / G-force Minecraft Project) and I would like to get at least one major structure completed, with a simple adventure version made. Maybe. Hopefully.

What about you?

Sorontar

2. HenriDeacon

HenriDeacon Retired Captain

I play in some form almost every day, but i need to get more focused on a single project instead of trying to do a bit of everything. That is difficult as there are so many incredible mods and the game is showing no sign of slowing down.

I am kind of hoping that Minecraft reaches a form of final release by the end of this year, so that all mods can be developed based on the same version, rather than playing catch up.

For a structure i would like to attempt another star ship on a larger scale than my USS Enterprise. I have a few cool ideas planned.

And obviously would love to be involved in more Hunger Games. Would really like to see a Feed the Beast Hunger Games, with all the additional blocks we have available.

3. Aveege

Aveege Active Member

Was in middile of that when holidays hit, unfortunately not sure if will be finished on current version of serenity. But if i dont i will make it on the next. Did take advantage of few mods in the current arena though :)

Back on topic: My resolution for new year is to one day get all the bees/trees in ftb lol.

4. Bru1zer

Bru1zer Guardian Captain

1920x1080

5. Emeraldknight

Emeraldknight Active Member

I would like to do a full medieval castle including township and feilds.

6. Brootal

Brootal Well-Known Member

to start recording some stuff again

7. DaedalusAlpha

DaedalusAlpha Well-Known Member

Ditto :D

8. Evil ZeR0

Evil ZeR0 Active Member

i wanna wait untill the server gets updated to the new pack then ile think about what i wanna do.

9. RzA

RzA Active Member

id be in on that emerald in the new one. least we can get horses etc

10. Penthrox

Penthrox Elite Dangerous Captain

I am going to actually design a house instead of the boxes I normally build. This will be done on the new server as having all that hard work become unstuck due to a corrupt chunk sucks.

11. Akira Doe

Akira Doe Active Member

+1

12. Akira Doe

Akira Doe Active Member

As for an honest answer, I'd probably hope that 2014 will let me get back into Minecraft. After being disconnected for the Christmas break and with the news of the impending restart I've lost my mojo.

Looking forward to the new map :D

13. white_bear_84

white_bear_84 Retired Captain

Same - I am on hiatus until the the restart. So my new years resolution is to get a fully functional base working with the knowledge I gained from the current serenity and to finally build a rail road network! :p

14. Akira Doe

Akira Doe Active Member

After watching what is out so far of DireWolf20's Season 6 of his let play I think I want to give Thaumcraft a go, finally...

15. Clockwinder

Clockwinder Getting Started

To actually finish something!! I love MC and DW20 mod! However my knowledge of how everything works is very limited. I have been watching DW20 vids learning about the different systems getting ideas.

I just seem to get stuck/discouraged trying to make stuff! Usually when I need to find the materials to make one item, just to make another item. This is a tough game for someone with ADHD..oooh look another thingy...

16. Irimar

Irimar Retired Captain

My base on the next iteration of Serenity will not be made of Direwolf cubes.

17. Sister Julie

Sister Julie Well-Known Member

I have been working on a steampunk city using Glimmar's steampunk resource pack as well as a train craft mod that includes working steam engines.

Julie