What do you have on preorder?

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by Ebonytears, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Ebonytears

Ebonytears Queen of the Abyss Staff Member Moderator

I've got 3 at the moment and they're all on the Switch. I haven't found anything for PS4 that I'm really excited about.

So excited about all the Final Fantasy games either already on the Switch or coming. They work really well both on the big screen or in handheld.

Not a new concept by any stretch of the imagination but just different enough to catch my attention

To say I'm excited about this is the understatement of the century!! I have Shield on pre-order (I usually wait until I know what legendarys they have but just jumped in this time). Once that's payed off there is a very high chance I'll get Sword as well.

So, what do you have on pre-order?

newfulla likes this.
  2. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

I'm going to stop doing pre-orders unless I really want the benefit of the pre-order bonuses. Otherwise just going to shop around and buy the base game at the lowest price on release day.

newfulla and Ebonytears like this.
  3. Avonus

Avonus Active Member

Nothing at the moment but the moment I see a release date and collectors edition for Cyberpunk 2077 I am there.

Ebonytears likes this.
  4. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

Pre-order has no value these days other than providing positive cash flow for developers.
    Once the developers entice this incentive from you, their efforts seem to diminish.

If your a little patient and more of a post order type of gamer you can save yourself about 30-40%, unless its a console game, they appear to hold value a little longer.

All console players should be tarred and feathered, followed by a good burning at the stake :p

Ebonytears likes this.
  5. octoclops

octoclops

-= BRONZE =-

Nothing as of yet but I have Doom Eternal on preorder in my mind.

Ebonytears likes this.