When you have kids you can't have nice things >:(

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by Gash, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Gash

Gash Well-Known Member

My mother spends fortunes on toys for her only grandchild. I'm seriously worried she will give him ADD because whenever he goes there he ends up drowning in a sea of toys, not knowing what to go to next. I can say with certainty though at that young age they are more interested in trying to have what the big people have eg mobile phones, wallets, books etc and then putting them in their mouths! Sure sometimes he plays with his toys, a little bit, but most of them time he is in the cupboard tyring to play with 'real' stuff. That's learning for you I guess!

PS apologies for participating in this thread's lapse into a 'mother's meeting' :p

2. Mecha-Wombat

Mecha-Wombat Well-Known Member

Well I have been notified that my headset is now not a headset but two speakers and a boom mic:oops:

Mrs caught him on the computer standing on the chair moving the mouse

In his haste to get down after he was "sprung" he pulled the headset to the ground and landed on it :(

It is ADDING UP

I am just waiting for something to be put through one of the LCD TVs when he gets in a throwing mood:mad:

3. Ebonytears

Ebonytears Queen of the Abyss

Has he put a piece of toast in your disc drive yet?...that's one of my all time favorites :mad:

4. George

George Retired Captain

My wife rang me up and told me not to go mad one day. She then explained that Holly found one of my permanent markers and started drawing all over the walls, herself & the LCD TV.

Google explained we could only use cold water to clean the screen & it took about a week.

Obviously i got the blame for leaving the marker out. I have some pictures somewhere as she even got it up her back somehow :confused:

5. Gash

Gash Well-Known Member

Funny because I got the blame too for the damage to my games, because I should have kept them in a safer spot??

Sound like funny photos, would be good to see - even more reason why TOG console division should get a private section of the forum too.