[DONE] Would like to join :)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Sellestria, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Sellestria

Sellestria Getting Started

Hi all,

I'm new around here but have heard of you guys for eons. I am looking for a SWTOR or WoW Guild to join up with - On SWTOR I have Pub and Imp Chars both at 70 and equipped well for PvE but lacking for PvP - eager for an RP guild too. On WoW, I have a level 110 Horde Mage and am building up a Warlock and a Hunter on the Alliance side.

Also have been looking into Chronicles of Elyria and seen your comments on the APAC servers - I would like to provide my 2 cents on that if it is permissible as I too have had an experience with them all.

2. Sellestria

Sellestria Getting Started

I forgot to mention that I am also in Elder Scrolls Online (Currently console side - PS4), Grand Theft Auto V Online (Same scenario re console - have bunker and other assets I can bring with me) as well as PUBG and am searching for other games to get in to, so would be open to suggestions based off what the majority are doing :)

3. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thank you for applying to join TOG.

Unfortunately at this time your application can not be accepted.

A PM has been sent to you regarding your application. We hope to see you in the future.

This Post will be left Pending until such time as we can complete your request.

Regards

Ninja Gizmosis
    TOG Moderation Team.

4. 2_islands

2_islands Dark side ... Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

5. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Division Captain

Welcome onboard! In the Dark Portal, you can find our WoW guilds. We have active guilds in Aus, US and European time zones, so I'm sure you can find one that suits your needs!

:D S