WOW guild question?

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by ttomm61, Sep 15, 2008.

1. ttomm61

ttomm61 Getting Started

i'm wanting to join one of the older gamer's guilds on WOW but not sure which..I'll create a character on whichever server I need to..Remember i'm 62 so i'm really old so i'd like to join a casual guild and make some friends from here...sorry if this post is in the wrong area.
    Tom:)

2. OldnBold

OldnBold Well-Known Member

Depends where you are mate .. drop down to the WoW sites and have a look. Most of the major countires are represented by various guilds on different servers. For example Runetotem (US primarily with a sprinkling of Australians), Proudmoore (Australian rrimarily with a sprinkling of US players) and Deathwing (European almost exclusively).

Weblo likes this.
  3. Weblo

Weblo Active Member

Hey Tom,

OldnBold gave it to you straight. An additional way to figure out where you might go is to the main WoW forum page The Dark Portal and cruise/lurk in the realms forums.

Here you find a list of sub-forums. Some US, some Aus and some Eu. They are also divided by faction - Alliance/Horde [good guys & bad guys :p ] and style - PVE/PVP and some do role playing.

This is more complex than OldnBold's post so if in doubt ignore this and choose one of the three he recommended. I've characters on Proudmoore and Runetotem. Runetotem is probably a more laid back and fun group with serious raiding. Proudmoore being more of a serious raiding guild and not so laid back.

Wherever you go you'll find good people. Have fun. :)

4. Deadfyre

Deadfyre Well-Known Member

Proudmoore Horde cant be beat, swell group of fellas and ladies, equal mix of Aussies and NA peoples.