Wow questionaire(recruitment)...

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by nytemyst, Aug 18, 2005.

1. nytemyst

nytemyst Just Joined

Lol sorry, just didn't know what to call it. What I read so far was I had to join here, had to join there, then post here for wow possible recruitment on the realm of Ner'zhul. I do understand perfectly making potential guild members jump through hoops, I have a few of my own due to past dissapointments with a guild I'd foolishly joined when the one person I was talking to about it seemed really cool. Which they were, but sadly there were a good many who were not, and it only takes a couple to ruin everything for everyone. So I do understand your position.
    I honestly have no clue what to say here except that I deleted my past characters out of sheer frustration, then missed the pvp element and set out, instead of picking a realm and creating a character, I thought it might be wiser to find like minded people first then create the character and build from there.
    I heard about one in particular who as I understand it is connected to this forum and to wrap it up in a nutshell I'm posting as per their requirements and hopefully we'll be able to discover if I suit them and vice versa :) If not, no problem.
    K, I'll be ig tinkering to see what the realm is like, if anyone has anything they'd like to know or any more hoops feel free to give a yell. Oh btw, I have an odd sense of humour, thought I should warn you of that :/

2. Father

Father The Boss Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Have a look at the sticky post on top here, that contains all the info you need in order to become a member here.

Cheers!

3. Vasco

Vasco Well-Known Member

Hi Nyt

When your in NerZuhl just drop a tell to any of the Talons of Gold Guild and let them know you have joined TOG and want to join the guild and they will sort you out. Post, Sala, Impi, Havvoc, Shadowtiger are all officers of the guild who can help.

4. Vasco

Vasco Well-Known Member

Sorry forgot to mention that you need to confirm in here that you have read the AUP and FAQ and are happy with them. Once you have done this an Admin will make you a member here.

5. Jonty

Jonty Active Member

Hey nytemyst,

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy your stay at TOG :D .

6. nytemyst

nytemyst Just Joined

:oops: that's what I get for reading everything so late at night, I skimmed through the email and didn't notice being signed up and able to post didn't mean membership also.
    I don't see anything not agreeable with the AUP, sounds to me like common sense. The TOG FAQ was interesting. It's nice to see people who aren't ashamed to admit they remember older things like pac man and atari. Shoot I still remember my dad bringing home pong when I was 16 and my sister and I would sit there for 2-3 hours just playing that.
    I can't really say I'm passionate about online gaming. I have several other hobbies I love equally well, but for me this is just a nice way to blow off steam sometimes, talk to like minded people (which has been a little harder to find), and in short a means of escape from daily doldrums. But my time here is limited, sometimes I get maybe an hour only and it sounds as if it's a requirement to check the forums. I have no problem keeping in touch through them, but I'm hoping you'll understand on those days I have that one hour only I'd really rather just hop into wow and leave the forums for later. Other than that small concern, I see nothing I wouldn't agree with.
    Hey Vasco, you wrote that we need to say we're happy with the AUP and FAQ, just out of curiosity what would you say if someone wasn't happy, they were just content :roll: Sorry couldn't resist that.
    If I've missed anything else please let me know.

7. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

Hiya mate! You've met the reqs so I've made you a member. You should now have access to the private forums. Enjoy :D

8. Vasco

Vasco Well-Known Member

9. nytemyst

nytemyst Just Joined

(But that sounds like a Hunter question - a Content pet is OK (100% damage) but a Happy pet Very Happy (125% damage) is better. )

Interesting that you'd put it that way. Hunter is the other fav I love playing, but I didn't think it would be very hmmm, to put it bluntly useful, since I've seen them all over the place in the pve realms I've been tinking around in. :)