XB1 looking for a clan.

Discussion in 'Destiny (Public)' started by Brizane, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Brizane

Brizane Getting Started

I've run with the awesome folks in ToG in the past, in SWTOR, and GW2.

My friends and I (4 of us), have reached the 'non-raid' cap, or so, at level 27/28. A couple of us even have multiple level 27/28's.

We are looking for a group to get 2-3 others in, and hit VoG once or twice a week. And then to progress to hard mode.

I've personally cleared normal mode a few times in PUG's (only one drop to show for it, sadly). Our group of 4 opened the gate last night, and held the pillars in the first encounter, before bedtime called when the oracles started spawning.

Today at work, I was thinking 'I wonder if ToG has a XB1 Destiny division?'. And thus, here I am.

Would you guys be willing to help us, or even take us in the clan, so we can start hitting VoG?

Let me know.

Thank you,
    Brizane
    (GT: T Zand) 28 Titan, 27 Warlock

2. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

Feel free to add people from the Public section of TOG but I will let you know, just like yourself, not all in the Public section are members of TOG.

If you would like to consider joining jump into The Barracks and sign up for full membership.

We have a Destiny Division with frequent Raid runs and around 50 players in XB1.

Your friends and yourself will be most welcome as long as you meet the age requirements.

Happy Hunting Guardian.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  3. keith51789

keith51789 Getting Started

got a msg from you earlier today on bungie.net loook for destiny clan...hope to herefrom you soon or add me on xbox1 my name is the same on all platforms

4. Borglord

Borglord Just Joined

That's cool to know that TOG has a Destiny group. I have been hurting for people to play with for quite some time. Since my brother got me the game then stopped playing shortly afterwards. I have one lvl 29 hunter, and two beginner lvl characters, Titan and Warlock... It's funny because I have top level armor for them waiting for them to reach 20 so they can wear it... I just haven't played them.
    My tag is EOD Tempest.

5. zim6499

zim6499 Getting Started

clan

Hey fellows TOG'ers havent been on here in a while i would like to join the destiny clan been looking for more people to play with add me on xbox1 and put in tog so i dont deny the friend request hope to hear from everyone soon :)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  6. elderdragonlord

elderdragonlord Just Joined

Destiny Clan

Elderdragonlord - gamer tag on Xbox 1

Xbox One

Level 30 character.

Wanting to do Vault of Glass, Croatas end on any level at this point, and then Harder to get character to level 32 .

Very patient gamer, as I like to maximize my and other players rewards.

Also would be great to do other events with a clan from this forum instead of randoms, as sometimes those are people who play a lot with each other and will forget you.

Retired so able to play at varying times instead of just at night.

7. jonny2combz

jonny2combz Active Member

Hey mate I think there was a TOG clan on the destiny site but it may have fallen through. But if you see me on and I'm not in a Raid, flick me an invite I am happy to help any fellow Togger.☺☺☺