[DONE] Yet Another New Member

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by AussieKnight, Mar 22, 2020.

1. AussieKnight

AussieKnight Getting Started

Hello All,

I've wandered the cyber-ways alone long enough, time to find another digital home. I play just about anything, although I tend to shy away from completely competitive shooters such as BG, CoD, or CS. That said, I'm down for most things co-operative, and am currently on the Deep Rock Galactic wagon (although I'd love another play through of Dying Light or the Zombie Army Trilogy).

Reckon the first machine I played games was the Atari 2600, beating my old Apple Classic II by a narrow margin.

Mostly I'm looking to join a like-minded community of older gamers that aren't hardcore about gaming times and just want to chill out and get some games in, particularly those that are better suited for co-op.

I'm based in Northern VIC, although with work I travel widely over the state. I'll generally be home and ready to game by 8.30pm each weeknight with the exception of Wednesday and Thursday (RPG and Boardgame nights), and am generally available all weekend.

Looking forward to gaming with you all!

Rukus308 and Shrubbo like this.
  2. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Welcome AK, bet it has been along time since you were called new at something.:p

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

Shrubbo and Rukus308 like this.
  3. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG AussieKnight :D

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  4. octoclops

octoclops

-= BRONZE =-

Welcome to TOG! We've got a pretty cool group of regulars on Discord for CoD at the moment, feel free to drop by!

Shrubbo, Rukus308 and CAMMO like this.